Reviews for A Change In Reason
Mark owens chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great little story the depth of emotion Zuzanny gives to her characters even if borrowed makes her story's like your reading in 3D
Aloria chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I feel like this could have been much a much longer fic.

And I would have enjoyed it greatly if it was! :3

That said. I still enjoyed it as a oneshot. It's a very interesting idea! If you do take the idea and make something longer with it, poke me so I can read it? :D
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was an interesting take on the origins of Zelgadis's curse. Zel's distress was very well written - his pain was almost palpable (no wonder Xellos enjoyed himself so much ;) ). Gourry was great too, so sweet and supportive. I also don't think he was OOC - I always figured he wasn't completely clueless either. And the humorous ending was a nice way to wrap up the story.
Coollizard chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow, loved it! Great twist on Rezo's motives; pretty believable story line too! I really like how you portrayed Gourry. I don't think he's a complete idiot. . . more like incredibly easy-going and forgetful. Anyway, great job!
Earth Star chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Good fic! It's nice to see a Gourry and Zelgadis friendship story. Those are surprisingly rare. I look forward to read more from you. _
savvyliterate chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Gourry and Zel friendship fic! It's not so often that you see that, and this one is just lovely. I don't think you have Gourry being OOC at all. It's just like him to be perceptive enough to know when someone needs to talk without any strong emotional reactions, and to also just happen to know the right piece of knowledge at the right time. You also have a logical reason for Gourry to know about that disease as well. You did fine, this is an excellent little story!
JoniQuest chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
VERY well done! I'm adding this to my favorites