Reviews for 11:11
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
loved it.

brandy
LeytonIsAlways chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hi. I saw your fic posted over at FF in the fanfiction section.

I got to say I envy people who are able to write one shots, and do so beautifully, its something I really want to be able to do.

I loved this favorite scene , besides the LP reunion was when Peyton told Brooke that if she went back to TH she wouldnt be able to marry her fiance. I dont know why that part got to me, but it did.
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Loved it! Bet your friend did too!
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
amazing! i love your writing its so freaking awesome! just like this story :D
BrownEyedCynic chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very well written...loved it...great stuff...
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was great. I love that they both went to New York to try to start a life without the other but ended up running into each other anyway.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow Katie! I loved this! This was a great one shot and the perfect length ;-). Great job as usual. It was so beautifully written and amazing!

Can't wait for YFM :D
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I loved every bit of it, it felt really fresh and interesting. Definitely an accomplishment, well done :D
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Amazing!
HeavenLee03 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Well-written, interesting. Great job!
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Kathleen Elizabeth Brown,

you not only gave me chills but made me cry my eyes out. This was amazing, you did my angst perfectly. I love your twist on it and the scene in his apartment was literally the best thing ever. "Lucas groaned, trying to mask his tears, but she saw them falling and her heart broke even more. He let her go and she made it to the door before he spoke his final words." freaking amazing. Also you used Konstantine which I know you've wanted to use for years and you used it for me. That seriously kills me right there. You're one of the best things in my life too and I'm so glad we met for real. Oh and don't think I didn't notice you used the live version, lol. That was my test wasn't it? Guess what? You can't fool me lmao. Thanks for giving me a hpapy ending even though you debated leaving it in angst. I love me some angst with a happy ending lol.

God I miss you..

xoxox
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Okay, I think i've read this about 4 times now :P the angst was just great, but the ending balanced that right out, so there was so many ausome lines in this,that were makin me swoon but I love the fact that you refered back to the "it's going to be alright,right?" line *thud* they are so lost without each other :P

your stories really make my day :D
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
oh, this was beautiful! i loved the way you portrayed lucas and peyton, and the ending was classic leyton,

yay for you :)
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
“Lucas,” she croaked. “Everything’s gonna be alright, right?” That line blew me away. It just reminded me off where the two of were in All's Tomorrow's Party. And it just reminded me of the vulnerablity that had shown through Peyton and the compassion that Lucas had for her and the dire need to protect her from anything that he could, even if it was by a few simple words. This piece was absolutely beautiful and I loved how it was Lucas who had asked Peyton to not marry him, but what I didn't like it is that Peyton left the person she was going to marry, but Lucas in the actual show didn't do that. But I guess, that's Peyton Sawyer for us. I just love that girl. This was written beautifully & it's been a while since you've written something, so I loved to read your work again. Can't wait to read more. Hope to read more soon.
kate chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Great story just like everything else you've written!