Reviews for Hinamizawa Hell
Shinoki chapter 59 . 10/26/2014
I have no words to describe this long piece of awesomeness. I enjoyed it so much, and my Higurashi fangirling just went overboard reading it
KeyToTheTruth chapter 59 . 1/28/2012
I had been read this for entire week and I enjoyed every bits of this. A very fun story to read and finally a happy ending for everyone.(some honorific are a bit off but it's okay.) How come this story got so little reviews? It's too good for just 2 digits reviews count. Congratulations and I hoped to read more magnificent story from you again!
Mikuru Asahina chapter 59 . 12/22/2011
Many congratulations on seeing this all the way through to the end :) It's been a pleasure to read, especially the very dramatic climax, and I'm so glad that a happy ending was achieved at last!
dan15ph chapter 52 . 7/22/2011
To the author, you simply amazes me. Your writing style and the way how you build up your story is simply the best I have encountered so far here in . I'll definitely support and continue reading your fic up until the last chapter of your series. gs and gl :)

Thanks,

From your avid follower since day one
Bananas in Pajamas chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
BiP here! I love this story! At the end of every chapter, I can imagine the ending theme with the menstruating credits in my head. Yeah, it's so good, I can imagine it as an episode of the main series. And with Higurashi Kira coming up all fanservice-y, I need something to fall back on to feed my When They Cry fiend. But I won't be a doucher and judge the show until I actually watch it. Anyway good story.
Higumi Fan chapter 51 . 7/2/2011
Thanks for updating, the time between this chapter and the next will have me thinking pretty hard about the Truth of Fate. I like the idea of memory shards as well.

Is there plans for an "Umineko Hell" ?, lol.
Orange-Moon-Goddess chapter 51 . 6/14/2011
Oh my god this is awesome! It deserves more reviews though. I can always go back and comment on every single chapter if you want to boost the review number :D

You know, I was really surprised when I found this. I was going through the chapters today (now my eyes hurt, thank you very much, I've been staring at this ALL DAY), and then I noticed that this had poems (which I found to be AMAZING :D), and then I realized that my story is kind of like yours. Only my story is Alex Rider, and not-so-linked to Umineko :) It has poems and stuff, but they're in between sections and before the story, and I force my characters to read them.

That just surprised me, is all. I thought it was kind of funny how they were similar.

Anyways- HANYUU! NOOOO! TRAITOR! *Bawls out eyes*

I'm really hoping she's not a traitor, though. I'm hoping that Hanyuu isn't Hanyuu, but I know that's impossible :( *pout*

Read the AN, but are we really being ripped off? I should go over to Japan and just buy it there... but I don't speak Japanese and I'm scared of traveling.

Good luck with college!

(And update soon!)
Crimso chapter 51 . 5/18/2011
I must congratulate you on reaching 300,000 words. That must be some kind of record in the Higurashi fandom.

~Crimso
Anonymous chapter 50 . 4/11/2011
Wow, I've been Hanyuu-trolled.
vicedrinker chapter 50 . 4/3/2011
and...NO CLIFFHANGER ARRRGGHH! jokes aside...man this has got to be one of best fanfics i ever read...i'm dying for the next chap to come...
Crimso chapter 50 . 4/3/2011
I realized just now that I haven't reviewed this fanfiction before despite me reading it quite a bit. Ah, sorry.

Well, that was quite a chapter indeed. I love the intensity and suspicion you always put into your chapters... it just makes them so... awesome. I honestly wish I had your writing skills. Gah, I'm such a jealous person.

I must say though, I didn't expect Hanyuu to turn out to be evil. I guess the villagers were right all along about Oyashiro-sama.

~Crimso
Kirino chapter 50 . 3/30/2011
Well, shit just happened. O_O
Kantoku chapter 50 . 3/28/2011
Ah jeez, it's been so long since I've read this fanfic that I had to go back two chapters and remember what happened XD but noooo! Hanyuu, you..you demo-(wait, oh yea..)

I really liked the horror and imagery in this chapter! Good to see you back, can't wait for the next chapters!
The Minister of Silly Walks chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
-can't remember whether he reviewed this chapter before and too lazy to find out so he's going to review it again/for the first time.

lollercoaster! This chapter was hysterical! I cracked up when Shion came out with her makeshift catapult. And Hanyuu's "...but war is bad!" HA! Silly demon-hippy! War is the providence of men!

Again though it makes me sad cuz I know that this is going to get progressively sadder and sadder and sadder until the next arc. I guess that's a good thing though because your story really makes me wish the club's happy times would really last forever.
eufinite chapter 49 . 2/9/2011
This has to be one of the best chapters in this whole Fic. So many things happened. From beginning to end I was completely engrossed (which is not normal behavior for me especially when it comes to long chapters)! I'm a little sad this story will be ending soon, however my excitement to find out what the future will bring for everyone, specifically Rika, outweighs that sadness ten fold.

As always, I eagerly await the next chapter. You're a great writer. I'm sure it'll turn out awesome!