Reviews for Too Close
ToxicGalaxy chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
I loved it! You are a really good writer!
Kiara Renee chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
Reviewing...again! It's so incredibly delectibly good (ooh, fun words) I like your writing...I told you have fun and write...more stuff! (yay having fun w/ ...s) (not hyper whahahahahaha)

Lauren chapter 5 . 3/27/2003
Ah! ah! Good writing. I couldn't stop reading it, even though I was SUPPOSED to be doing homework (bad, bad Lauren) um I'm trying to think of how you could improve...but I don't's good, and I don't wanna start "correcting" your style of writing cause that would ruin it and stuff. Joy. The end

Kiara Renee chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
It's good! I like your writing style-it's a lot erm deeper than mine or a lot of funny stories. I'll review other stories later...when I have time...keep writing Hanna!
Tigerlily Deepdelver chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
this is really really good

Staargirly chapter 5 . 12/31/2001
That was a great sequel! It was really deep, I feel so bad for poor Clark, I just want to give him a big hug! Now, on to the next sequel!
Mardia chapter 5 . 12/6/2001
You wrote a sequel! Yea! Please, please continue with this story or write another sequel. I'm begging you here! (glaring) I hate begging, see what you made me do! (laughs) Just kidding, but still, continue!
lucia marin chapter 5 . 12/6/2001
verrrry nice. can't wait for the next part, well written and easy to read, fun. keep up the good work

Jaina Scully chapter 5 . 12/6/2001
good...bad (in a good way, don't worry)...sad!...wonderful! Great Job, Hannalore! This is the *perfect* sequel. You were right, you couldn't have wrapped it up all neatly...this is a show that can't be wrapped up. Wonderful... :) ( and I know you don't want to hear it, but...write more?)
Sere chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
OOOOh, this is good! Next chapter please, or if you're done (and you could end there easily enough) put up a sequel soon! I wanna see what Lex finds out! :)