Reviews for Freefalling
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 2 . 7/12
Hope you plan on continuing this. It's an interesting story... very interesting plot you have going here.
Reclusive Owl chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Please, please, please continue this! I really want to know where this is headed! You can't leave it like this!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
AWWWWWWWWW poor prowl. can't wait to find out what happends next.
Cornmaize122 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Jesus Christ, Seeker! UPDATE ALREADY!
Chris chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
More please?
Sergeant Duck chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Sad, but I like. Will there be more?
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Intresting, I do hope you continue this. I want to know if you are going to allow Prowl to live broken and cripple or if he's going to die. Oh, I can't wait; teh angst is killing me. :)
Dvana chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Very curious as to where you're taking this. Poor Prowl. I can see a few paths to a happy ending here, hinted at, but they're pretty fuzzy at the moment. Which is how it should be, right? Gotta have the sad to have the happy, especially in a story like this.

Doncha just hate when stories stall out on you? I'm always in trouble if I can't finish something in one sitting-which is not a very good writerly trait. Le sigh. Thanks for sharing this and I hope the bunny bites again. /feeds it behind your back/
WolvesFire77 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Poor Prowl. I love the way you made it where Prowl can't remember that period of time when Jazz died. Love it! Can't wait for more!
Hot Rod's Girl chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Aw, I feel so bad for Prowl, I just want to give him a hug to make him feel better. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
yes, continue this one too.
synaltern chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Would definitely like to see more! Quite engaging.
BiloxiBlueberry chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Saw this up on the "Prowl Stories" community, so I wandered over to look. Nice start. I liked how you described what happens to bonded when their mates die. Would like to see more.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009