Reviews for Exchanges of Love
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
One day the nurses are going to hurt House. Someday. Like boom, nurse mutiny or something.

Totally loved the part where he gave Chase and Foreman the sample cards on the back!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh House, you and your Mission Impossible dreams. *sigh* Great scene Trish. I can see Wilson's WTF face right now. Hehehe
LADYMALLARD chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I loved the haphazard way he passed out the little cards, getting strange looks from all the recipiants, a cute and funny story, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work, "Happy Valentine's Day" to you!
AllyCameron chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
It was funny, definitely :D
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Fun story, I kind of feel with House, I like calling Valentine's the day of "commercial love" (not in the sense of prostition but because it feels like an invention of the flower and candy industry :D)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I loved the part about the nurses not getting one, lol. That was hilarious. Wonderful installment to your little series. I love these. And, yes, they are funny. Hee, cardboard. Excellent in a very Mr. Burns way with templed fingers and a wide grin.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I think you did well, with this little story. I've never seen the show it's based on, but it was a fun read. Good job, I'm looking forward to the other seasons. Happy writing!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
funny seeing House view Valentine as a disease and trying to escape, though I DO hope not every drabble in this series will end with Hameron UST, but rather with RST aka established relationship.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Can never get enough House.

Great drabble! I really enjoyed it. The interaction was spot on. And I loved the first couple of paragraphs where he was being all secret-agent-House as he attempted to formulate a plan. Nicely done. Very in-character. And-not to rip TBS or whatever, but-very funny :) Happy pre-V-Day.

From the Guild,

Slinky o' the land of plot bunny