Reviews for The Hunt
SleepyDreamerr chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
It's been five years! When are you going to update;-;
MiniMochi-x chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Ahh this story was amazing will you be continuing it? I hope you do, I love seeing a submissive Ichi, plus Grimm was surprisingly sweet considering he furnished his rooms for Ichigo's sake :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Gah, I'm like, gasming now x3 amazing job, nd foget my other comment on the last chapter, man, because this one...this ones amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Actually, this is a pretty amazing job at a fanfiction x3 I really did love reading this first chapter, but it might help to dis-lodge the "speaking" from the paragraphs

now, i'm off to the next wonderful capter X3
KoiPondOfPeace chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Hey, that's really interesting. I liked it. I would say please update soon, but since that will only be acknowledged as a praise for the story, I'll say it *and* please update as soon as you find convenient.
SynysterLycan chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
You are evil but i love it, XD, love how grimmy-kitty is so mean and menacing while ichi-strawberry is just like a new born kitten at times XD great job XD XD XD XD
Jinx chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
very nice :) i noticed nothing abnormal bout your name but also i once named my animal crossing person Taco and dint even notice till my friends told me...
KittyWillCutYou chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Must. have. update. *Q* *droolz*
EmiY-chan chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
umm your disclaimer for this chapter kinda sounds like u are saying that u didn't write this chapter
dracofreak3 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
I like it. I've come to find that I hate AU's... and that the better fics are ones that follow the manga/anime and slowly deter away from the actual events yet still keep in a way. Woot!

Miss Macabre Grey chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Aw, you better do it soon! I'm kind of new to the Bleach yaoi fandoms so I apologize for not reviewing or supporting you earlier. oh, and just read your page, living in the midwest as a male yaoi writer does inspire some gagging...
Carabel chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Im kinda glad your doing this, and im looking forward very much to the new and improved continuation
Requisited11 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
OMFG I LOVE YOU FOR CONTINUING THIS STOR think deleting some of the other chapters you weren't happy with and continuing from there was a good have no idea how happy i am that you're continuing ; w ;

i'll wait forever for a new chapter ;D so take your time and make sure you're happy with what you're'll show.

~Ash 3
SenSayuri chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Aw :[ I'm kinda miffed that this story wasn't finished, but a good story nevertheless! x
SenSayuri chapter 7 . 9/20/2009

I LOVE GrimIchi fictions, and this one just about tops all of them!

I love your writing style and the way you've precisely brought out Grimmy's character!

Your story line is brilliant so far also, fit's in perfectly with the original story line from the manga :]

Keep dishing up plenty of that SMUT! I loved the dominance Grimm had over Ichi!

I read your profile, and noticed you dislike Ichish! :O lol, Ishida is one of my favourite characterss, But i do prefer Grimmjow xD

I'm looking forward to reading more! x