Reviews for Save You
albalolagutierrez chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
she blush a lot? i been thinking her blushing ?
Agonidzo777 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Very good
caroled chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
I enjoyed your story. However, the last few chapters did drag out a little too long. Though, now that they are finally together it seems like it could go on a little longer. If not a sequel it should at least have an epilogue.
fatpotatoe chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I like the subtle progression and pace in E/B relationship.
nicolebonham chapter 33 . 1/13/2013
great story! :)
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This story is off to a great start, very intriguing first chap. I have read so many bland edward/bella fics that I would give my left eye for something interesting like this.
Emmett-Cullen's-Biggest-Fan chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
This story started off good but it was so choppy and broken up in the end it was like reading 6 different stories and still not figuring out the ending. I am still confused. It seemed like a mismatched group of illnesses all jumbled together. Angst is great but when every chapter has a new plot twist people get confused. Streamlining the plot twists down to 2 maybe 3 would help readers a lot more. You are a great descriptive writer. You just have disjointed ideas.
notthatamanda chapter 33 . 11/8/2012
I read this story in one day. ONE DAAAAY! I would love to see a sequel even now, or some futuretakes. I'm obsessing over Daddyward right now, but I understand that might not be possible or prudent for these two. I would love love love to see E interact with the children they see in East Timor, though. He might like kids more than he lets on.

You know, this is the first Bella I've ever wanted to kick the shit out of. Usually, it's Edward that makes assumptions and leaves. I usually want to kick the shit out of him.

So, if you have the time or inclination, at least a futuretake or two would be great. :]
heartstrings13 chapter 33 . 10/30/2012
I loved the way you have written this story. I was totally engrossed in it.
Vissi chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
2am and i just finished, couldn't stop reading. Excellent story, so many things i want to say but i can think of anything .. just perfect.
A sequel would be awesome, love to read more about these two.
alanneau2 chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story...
alanneau2 chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
You should have a lot more reviews for this wonderful story!
alanneau2 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Thank you for omitting the chronic diarrhea!

How in the world do you have time to write fiction as a med student?
alanneau2 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
This Bella and Edward are verrry interesting!
alanneau2 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Am enjoying your story efforts. Very different slant than any other FanFic I have read...and I've read lots!
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »