Reviews for An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga
zombieofleon chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
So far, this story is amazing. To me, you write similar to Stephenie. I hope that doesn't offend you, but since you are using her characters & I'm reading a continuance I just have to say that the way you took this story & continued it the way that you have so far is amazing. I literally am ready to get off work during the day just so I can come home to read your fic. I was the exact same way with the Twilight Saga. I also love the Warlock addition. I think that added a great touch & it's something different. Since 2008 it's been ALL about Wolves & Vampires & it was great to see something different thrown in the mix. I also love the way you have just enough Edward/Bella & just enough Renesmee/Jacob. It's a perfect balance, especially for a team jake fan like me. I felt he didn't really get his happy ending at the end of the Saga, and I had a hard time picturing his and Nessie's future just as you said you did, but thanks to your fic I have been comforted in the fact that he is so far getting a happy ending. Also it's an amazing balance with Team Edward lovers. You get the best of both worlds. & I think the thing I've loved most so far that this story basically cancels out teams. No fussing or fighting because each character so far is with who they are meant to be with. Sorry for the long review. I probably should do this when I am completely done with the story, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it.
Littlemiss53 chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Amazing! I hope you add a sequel someday, you are an amazing writer!
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 32 . 11/30/2011
I really loved this story..I don't normally like vampire stories, I prefer all human, but this was written extremely well! I don't associate myself with witches, warlocks, etc, so I skimmed over those parts a bit, but I am very excited to read the sequel :) keep writing!
Ellachanted chapter 31 . 11/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I guess I should check to see of you continued it.

Yuri's powers came out kind of interesting. Though I hope she doesn't ever forget & bite Seth lol!
Ellachanted chapter 23 . 11/28/2011
I'm remembering something about love potions. Would he do that to his kid to get to Nessie?

I think it's time to kill some warlocks. Or set the Volturi on them. :)
Ellachanted chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Yeah I know. I'm a bad reviewer. But that "Next" button just above the review button is ssssooooo tempting! So I guess that means I'm really liking your story.

So I'm thinking it may be a really bad idea for Nessie to put that necklace any where near her neck.

They can poison those things. :s
Ellachanted chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
I don't remember who rec'd this but I am enjoying? it. Can you enjoy it when you can't beat up the bad guy? Thinking they may need a wolf to come harrassing Nate lol! Yes. This huge giant wolf is Bella's guard dog.

On a writing front, may I suggest you put your ending AN's in bold? It takes a minute or sentence or two before I realize "Oh, this is not a strange part of the story that makes no sense!". Lol!
foreverendstoday chapter 32 . 11/5/2011
This story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading it... and now if I fail my exams I blame you :P just kidding...it was definitly worth reading :) Fatastic writing...can't wait to read more.
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
PLUS a GRRRREAT way to keep Edward from trying to 'read' you - think about his daughter naked! *evil laugh*
veralella chapter 31 . 8/29/2011
Love love loved it! Best thing i ever read. I really hope you write a sequel to this one. Love from sweden!
Kri5ti chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Great fic!
mimaloveex3 chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
AMAZING ! You did a fantastic job , I've always wondered what would happen after breaking dawn and now i have a rather interesting story in mind. It was great PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a sequel . Your an amazing writer . Again, great job! :D
Elimyyy chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
I know it's kinda weird commenting on an already finished story half way through, but for the last few chapters as I was reading this I kept thinking about when Hagrid tells Harry that he's a wizard in Harry Potter.

All I could do when I found out that they were magical was laugh really hard.

Try reading any part with Nate or Colin in it with the words "You're a wizard, Harry." in Hagrid's voice running through your head without at least smiling.

It's impossible. :D

Oh, and great story so far. (:
Darklily-theGreenDayfan chapter 32 . 6/20/2011
bravo. one of the best stories i have ever read. love it. though the epilogue confuses me.
my 2 guys chapter 32 . 5/21/2011
that was good keep it up
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »