Reviews for An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga
genevieve blanc chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
So far this is exactly how I pictured Nessie to be...smart, beautiful, opinionated, young (which makes you do shit you shouldn't) and clueless about the world around her. Apparently Jake is showing signs of his love for Nessie is turning into something else. WIll Nessie do the "Oh that's gross" thing?
genevieve blanc chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
This story was rec'd to me on a on a web site that like the rest of us is Twi-lovers. I have to admit not only is a smart and fresh line on the Cullen's, it's got me from the first chapter.
euphoricxdreamer chapter 31 . 4/4/2012
OMFG THAT WAS DUCKING AMAZING!
wolf-form18 chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
freaking awesome chapter
wolf-form18 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
interesting chapter
La5021 chapter 20 . 2/18/2012
I have a feeling that McFadden did something to the necklace
belovedinblood chapter 31 . 1/31/2012
I gotta say, for my first Twilight fanfic, this was pretty amazing. I didn't have high expectations, as I've never read fanfiction before, but I loved this, it makes me want to read more, and give other's a chance. Thank you for sharing you're great story!
Purradox chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Awesome story honey! Enjoying it a lot!
clevercookie94 chapter 32 . 1/13/2012
This story is really damned good! It balances perfectly between hating it because the bad guys are arrogant bastards, and loving it because you just want to know how the Cullen's are going to deal with them. Congratulations on a brilliantly written story.
LinglingRose chapter 28 . 1/1/2012
oh my god, now I feel sorry for Nate.
LinglingRose chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
I have to say that your fic worth much more reviews than 1300. Your story is just as good as those getting 8000 reviews. I guess people just get too involved in your story to remember to review.
LinglingRose chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I must say that I am intrigued. I always wanted to read something like this - in high school again after she is changed.

I found this fic through another blog which recommended your story.
nirricles-happen chapter 32 . 12/10/2011
WHA - OW - WHEH (that was meant to be a slow sounding out of wow). Your story was amazing. It felt like it fit perfectly onto the end of Breaking Dawn. Your writing is incredible and you followed the style that Stephenie Meyer left for you really well and put your own spin on it. Even better seen in the three chapters of your own story. I absolutely loved every second reading this story. It was so interesting and had a perfect balance of Bella/Edward, Nessie/Jake (I usually get really irritated by Nessie but you pulled it off pretty well) and the other couples. I love how each chapter had sections in different people's eyes so we could tell what was going on. The change of Jake was really unexpected but very cool. And Yuri was an awesome character. Love how you managed to completely incorporate her in by being a part of the warlock family but on the Cullens' team and at the end you created a whole new person. Yes, I loved her. One of the most perfect OCs I've read that I can remember. Epilogue was really intriguing and I can't wait for the next part of the story. I think you kept them all really well in character, kudos :) . Also, I read the first three chapters of your original story and they are awesome ! I cannot wait to read the rest of the story. There was one problem, in the end of chapter three I think he would say rat's arse not ass because he is British. Just trying to make it more authentic :) . I am definitely going to go out and buy this book when it comes out because I need to know what happens. If for any reason they don't publish it (god knows why not though) I'd still really love to read the rest of it because you are such a great writer. The site you said it's on doesn't work for me unfortunately :( . And finally, you had good grammar, spelling and sentence structure and that's always a winner for me.

Hope this big block of a review hasn't killed you reading.

Oh another thing; I love how you're able to just have a character and then have a paragraph where the person talks about this friend/ family member/ enemy. It rules. Wish I was half the writer you were ! Keep it up !
zombieofleon chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
So far, this story is amazing. To me, you write similar to Stephenie. I hope that doesn't offend you, but since you are using her characters & I'm reading a continuance I just have to say that the way you took this story & continued it the way that you have so far is amazing. I literally am ready to get off work during the day just so I can come home to read your fic. I was the exact same way with the Twilight Saga. I also love the Warlock addition. I think that added a great touch & it's something different. Since 2008 it's been ALL about Wolves & Vampires & it was great to see something different thrown in the mix. I also love the way you have just enough Edward/Bella & just enough Renesmee/Jacob. It's a perfect balance, especially for a team jake fan like me. I felt he didn't really get his happy ending at the end of the Saga, and I had a hard time picturing his and Nessie's future just as you said you did, but thanks to your fic I have been comforted in the fact that he is so far getting a happy ending. Also it's an amazing balance with Team Edward lovers. You get the best of both worlds. & I think the thing I've loved most so far that this story basically cancels out teams. No fussing or fighting because each character so far is with who they are meant to be with. Sorry for the long review. I probably should do this when I am completely done with the story, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it.
Littlemiss53 chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Amazing! I hope you add a sequel someday, you are an amazing writer!
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »