Reviews for An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
AMAZING

i love it. the only thing is jake needs to say something about them before it is too late becasue he might get killed or somethig ahha

also. i loved the showcase, butt hey should have like ripped a tree down :))

also i dont really like nessie and jake, i prefer it with just the cullens. so i realy love this story cos they only feature a bit

LOVE YOU

this is the best twilight fanfic atm!

update son
Corabella123 chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
OMG that was beautiful! I love how Alice thought this plan up. It was great to see bella get to inflict pain on Nate that was amazing just amazing! Bells did beautiful and I'm glad edward held his composer for bella. It was great I could just feel Nate losing it can't wait until next chapter!
mhgood chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
Oh! This chapter is delicious! I LOVE the setup in the woods! Alice landing on Jasper's shoulders! Hah! That is perfect! Stephenie Meyer always uses words to describe Alice as a lithe dancer-type, so this completely fits with her character.

I hope you have plans to continue on this story for many more chapters beyond this-will the warlocks fight back? Please yes! Maybe Nate's father forbids them to engage the vampires, but Nate's pride and ego are wounded, so he tries to take on the coven himself (with Colin's help, of course), believing himself to be powerful enough?

Oh, I can't wait to see where this goes! I am completely hooked!
111111111111111111111111111112 chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
wow this is great one of your best chapters so far cant wait for more !
roach79 chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
NICE! I love the theatrics of telling Nate and Colin, it made me smile (my husband thiks I am insane!) I can't wait to see where it goes from here and how the Sr Mcfadden is going to fit in to all this, ohh and Yuri. You have my interest peaked!
megq chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
Great job!I loved it!
twilight1976 chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
omg thats brill i need more
apocalyps24 chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
loving it... really wishing it dint end there for now... looking forward to more ]

apocalyps24
ThaleMie chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
Oh wow.. think ive rewieved this before but.. Its amazing! I love it, and you are such a good writer! Its like Stephenie Meyer herself wrote this! and thanks for updating so often:)
megan.do-ann chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
OMG. I love this. You're an amazing writer. I loved reading this b/c ou switched POV's and tried to keep it close to the story line. You obviously did the research on it thanx for writing it. I'm a lit. nerd so i love to read! Keep up with the good work!
beautiful nightmare94 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
THIS IS A GREAT TWIST!
sballLuvr5 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
oh man is he a shape shifter? what the hell! just when i thought it couldn't get any better it does. you're ridiculous! in a good way lol. update soon!

Kristi
PZWriter chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
DUN-DUN-DUN! That was intense. So Nessie and Jake are basically adorable, as are Bella and Edward. So... I'm predicting that Nate and Colin must be planning to use Nessie and Jake's relationship against the vampires... or maybe just using Nessie? And they'll kidnap her... and Jake will go after her... and... and... I don't know. But how did Edward know that Nathan was the hawk? I assume it will be explained in the next chapter :)
111111111111111111111111111112 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
wow this is good and it is getting better all the time continue with the story really cliffy
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
ohh

i like a,loot

love you

mwah

this is amazing.

why hasnt jake saif tha this customer is a mcfadden yet?
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »