Reviews for An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga
crashintorapture chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Your story is well developed and grabbed my attention right from the beginning. This is officially one of my favorite fanfics ever, it only gets more and more awesome with each passing chapter. Also, it is very lovely that you update so frequently, I don't have to go back and reread chapters to remember what is going on. I can't wait to read more!
12345jj chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
he's a hawk? woah i did NOT se that one coming. and who wouldn't do what bella did to edward if HE kissed you?;)
12345jj chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
good chapteer! can't wait till thye tell that vile nate and his cousin collin, they're gonna be shocked haha
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
coll. keep it up, snfd that must haav teaken heaps of research :))

love you
Freedom Kiwi chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
*stabs voodoo doll of nate*

MWAHAHAHAHA
beautiful nightmare94 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
THIS IS SUPER GOOD!
Lexie95 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
This is really good. Write more soon. :)
PZWriter chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
AH! "Unless they are able to change themselves into one!" Ok, so my theory is that the warlocks will challenge the vampires to a battle, and they'll get Edward to bite Nathan, but then Colin will distract him so that Nathan is left alone and GETS CHANGED. AND THEN HE'D BE A VAMPIRE, TOO! That would be horrible, but very sneaky. Anyway, I hope Nessie and Jake are happy! Great chapter!
sballLuvr5 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
haha now nate can get his butt kicked... i hope bella does it lol. or edward. or both! anyway, great chapter, update soon!

Kristi
111111111111111111111111111112 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
this is really good pls continue
mhgood chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
I have loved this story so far, and even dreamed vivid dreams about it (just I did while reading the actual books, so that's a big complement!), but this chapter just didn't do it for me. The rest of the chapters are very clear and simple-straightforward in the layout, believable, enjoyable, etc.

But this chapter has just too much information! It's fascinating, of course, but the facts flying off the page at rapid speed about warlocks, witches, and Wicca, just overwhelm the reader. It's confusing, too, since we have to adjust to the new information that the boys are warlocks while also absorbing and understanding the difference between warlocks and witches and their relation to Wicca. Plus, there's a new (and yet old) character introduced. Even if it's on the phone, we have to scramble to remember who she is and why her advice carries weight with the Cullen family.

Remember how all the details about werewolves were revealed in New Moon? It was slowly, with great care. Not all at once. And it was usually in answer to Bella's questions, or by showing (an action of some sort). It wasn't too overwhelming that way.

I do like where this is going, though, despite the whirlwind of information I'll have to go back and reread a few times before it is completely absorbed. :-) I think this idea to introduce yet another "mythical creature" to the Twilight world is perfect, and fits in with the theme of the canonical series. Rosalie's comparison of Bella to Helen of Troy is brilliant!

Sorry this is so long. I wanted to give you a useful review, not just one that sings your praises (which of course, I still do, because this story is freakin' AWESOME!). Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Corabella123 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Oh this is getting better and better. You are such a good writer! I love the idea about how they have an agreement with the volturi. I bet they don't know anything about it though Nate that is. I think the volturi should get involved at some point be nice that they are on the cullens side for once haha. And my gosh Edward is such a dad getting all upset about Nessie that was hilarious. Can't wait to read the next chapter! It would be interesting if there was a view from nate once he finds out knowing how they act they will not follow the rules ah can't wait!
PZWriter chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
Cue the "AW!" That was adorable. Jake is so silly and lovable. AND I KNEW IT! THERE ARE OTHER WARLOCKS! Who called it. Update soon (is that even necessary? You seem like a pretty regular updater; you deserve an award)!
megq chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
I love this story! Its very well written; Nessie's POV is one of the best i have ever read. Keep up the amazing work!
beautiful nightmare94 chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
HOLY SNAK SKINZZ!

THIS BOOK IS THE SHIFT-KEY!

SSO GOOD!