Reviews for Don't Lose Yourself
AkuZeku chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gosh, that was so cute! I'm just starting reading in the fandom, but they are definitely my favorite pairing. Wonderful story, I loved Daisukes daisukeness xD and how they were argumenting with Veemon. Man, he's a Digimon, he doesn't know anything about this stuff xD So funny!
bryneesI chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Annelise-lestrange chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I just loved it! REALLY CUTE! CONGRATS *-*
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"On occasion you think something is absolutely bound to happen, there's no way it can't, no way she can't love you, and then, bam! She rejects you for the hot blond."

BEST. LINE. EVER.

Really nice fanfic! It's hard to see such a good depiction of Daisuke and Ken. The way you explained Daisuke's feelings for Hikari was very well-thought, and it didn't sound fake at all that he'd fall in love with Ken - or that he'd already fallen in love with Ken, XD. Very good job, indeed! Added to my Favorites, and I hope that, one day, I'll be able to write like you do!
Aestivates chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So, considering this is my bedtime reading, I'm getting too sleepy to be coherent, and this is going to be a fail!review. ;; But I can say that this has got to be one of my absolute favourite Daisuke/Kens I've read, because it's so simple and honest and relatable, exactly like the show itself comes across, which I think is a huge accomplishment for any fanfic. Daisuke's issues weren't contrived or unrealistic-they were the very opposite, and pretty much exactly how I can imagine him coming to terms with his crush on Hikari post-series. (I roleplay Daisuke, so your perspective on this actually helps me a whole lot!) Ken was also perfect; his silent hurt but unfaltering honesty at the end really got to me. AND them together, and the last lines, just. They make me want a revival of the series and for you to write their relationship into it, because I'm positive you'd do such an awesome, seamless job with it.

... okay, I sound creepy and fangirly and slightly Jun-ish, but that's because I'm sleep-deprived and rambly and I MEAN IT. You are a fantastic writer, and easily one I'd rec everywhere from now on. I can't wait to see more from you!
Cinnie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
omg! so cute! i love iit! 3

happy new year btw : )
herongale chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love this kind of restrained sweetness. The writing is spare but very evocative nonetheless. Great dialogue. I have read this story a few times now and continue to be charmed.
nife chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
cute story, loved the character writing.
xDarcyDarknessx chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
So cute! I love it. Especially the part with Taichi - he meant Sora and Yamato, right?

Daisuke is pretty dense sometimes.

But I guess I've done that - built up feelings to be more than they were. Usually to get over somebody else.

Anyways, great story.
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I really liked this story, especially the last part, it was very cute! However, I kind of felt like the story rambled a little bit. There was a lot of repetition in words and conversations, and not very much detail. Perhaps have less constant back and forth talking next time and some more description. But regardless of that, I really liked it and would love to read more of your work in the future _
Konekohime chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow, such a wonder story. I loved it. It was so...passionate and well written. The emotion the realism. The characters were really well portrayed. Terrific work.
OnnaMienai chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
AWE SO CUTE!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was so sweet! The characters were so realistic!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hahaha I LOVED THIS! :D *faves*
Phantom Thief Zel chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*spazz attack*

Ohmigod, it's so... cute! x3

I lovelovelove your writing style, because it's not bogged down by a lot of unnecessary words and yet it's still really good. Your dialogue is great too - very believable.

Anyways, I love this a lot! Keep it up!