Reviews for Never Be Free
chairship chapter 14 . 9/22
Please please please finish your Chair stories. You have such a talent for capturing their voices, mannerisms, electricity so so well. I am dying to know what happens with all of your storylines. The way you weave their lives, schemes, and love together is magical and I would love some closure. Pretty please?
ghm chapter 14 . 6/20
I neeedd to know what happens and you havent updated in year ): nnooooooooooo
ItsNatalie chapter 14 . 5/23
love this story
thealluretodarkness chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Loved this chapter, I love how Serena has the ability to get through to Blair like no one else. I'm a little sad this story didn't get finished, even if it was just 1 more chapter, but I understand why you ddidn't. I hope one day you are able to finish this, but I understand if you don't. Even though I would love to know the ending to this wonderful story, this chapter gives me enough closure to know Chuck and Blair will make it through to the end. Still would love to know how this amazing story ends though, but there's enough closure here to know that it will work out. Hopefully Serena's words were able to convince her to have her son bare the Bass name.

Because Serena is right, he would spend his life thinking Cedric was his father, and living a lie, not knowing the man who is with his Blair is actually his father. And I tend to agree that them marrying is too soon without them working through there issues first, they should wait to marry, once the timing is right and they have worked through everything. Thank you for writing this great story. I plan on reading your other completed CB fics sometime down the line, as well as your Klaroline fics :)
thealluretodarkness chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Love the sibling relationship between Chuck and Serena and how she wants what's best for both Chuck, Blair and her nephew. I also love how Serena is willing to help, not for a debt, not because of a debt Chuck thinks she owes him, but because she thinks it's the right thing to do. I hope Serena will be able to get through to Blair, I hope she will listen.
thealluretodarkness chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
This chapter is hands down one of my favorites in this story. Love the pacing of this story, and it flows really well. It's clear Chuck and Blair want to be together, but they have one last obstacle to overcome. I hope that they can come to some kind of compromise, maybe meet each other half way. I can understand why Blair wants there son to have the Errol name, but I also understand why Chuck is hesitant to do so. Maybe the baby can have both the Errol and Bass name, hyphinated.

I really am curious as to what Chuck's final card is that he's going to play. And if it doesn't work, perhaps Chuck will give in? Because it's he willing to lose Blair and his son over the last name he bears.
thealluretodarkness chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
I just love the way you write Blair and Serena's friendship, it's very endearing. I love how Serena can get Blair to see the problem, and get through to her like no one can. I also loved the progress Chuck and Blair made in this chapter, and how Blair invited him to her next ultrasound. It's great to see the process they have made since the beginning of this story.

At first it just served to be a have to him. Not it seems he genuinely wants to be with Blair, and to be there for her and the baby. I kind of had a feeling that Blair would avoid Chuck after sleeping with him again. But I'm glad they served to be making some progress, and seem to be headed towards the right direction.
thealluretodarkness chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
What a great chapter here. Loved the tension and the buildup in this chapter. The ending came as a shocker to me, I did not see that coming. Poor Blair, I hope she won't blame Chuck or herself for what happened. Somehow I think she might though. But I look forward to what you do with that. I could kind of seeing it going like this if that happened on the show. Ending up in Chuck's bed in her oblivion. Look forward to what happens next :)
thealluretodarkness chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter. Loved how open they where with each other in this chapter, which says a lot with the current state of there relationship. With there constant push and pull. I found they really made progress in this chapter. I also love Chuck's growth and maturity in this chapter versus the previous chapters. That he decided to give her time to think about things, and how he wants to get things right this time.

The question is how long will it last before the games and schemes begin again? I would to see even more growth from Chuck in upcoming chapters. Loved that she named there soon after Chuck's father, despite the fact that Chuck want a part of there lives then.

Great job, and looking forward to reading more :)
thealluretodarkness chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I found the conversation between Blair and Serena very enlightening. I just love there relationship, she is the voice if reason. I love how she is there for Blair, and was honest with her at the same time. Can't wait for your next chapter :)
thealluretodarkness chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Very interesting chapter, one of my favorites so far. So Blair is pregnant with Chuck's child. I kind of suspected it for a few chapters, but was not expecting that she scenes to get pregnant by Chuck. And now she wants to raise the baby as Cedric's. Can't imagine what Chuck's planning to ensure that doesn't happen. Wonder what Chuck's plan will be to get what he wants. I'm glad he's trying to fight for Blair and his baby now.
thealluretodarkness chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I loved this chapter as always. Love Chuck's seduction technique, I only hope Blair makes the next move. Can't wait to see what happens next.
thealluretodarkness chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Loved this chapter. Things are getting very interesting now. I wonder what Blair and Serena are hiding from Chuck? Love that Chuck is making an actual attempt to fight for Blair, even if he is going about it the wrobg way. But I love it, let the games begin.
thealluretodarkness chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Very intriguing chapter, I wonder what Chuck is up to and what he is planning. I am looking forward to there dinner together. I liked the party if this chapter, and how tense Chuck and Blair seemed to be around each other. It's only a matter of time when Blair realizes there's still something between them.