Reviews for Never Be Free
Bassward chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Loved this chapter, I love how Serena has the ability to get through to Blair like no one else. I'm a little sad this story didn't get finished, even if it was just 1 more chapter, but I understand why you ddidn't. I hope one day you are able to finish this, but I understand if you don't. Even though I would love to know the ending to this wonderful story, this chapter gives me enough closure to know Chuck and Blair will make it through to the end. Still would love to know how this amazing story ends though, but there's enough closure here to know that it will work out. Hopefully Serena's words were able to convince her to have her son bare the Bass name.

Because Serena is right, he would spend his life thinking Cedric was his father, and living a lie, not knowing the man who is with his Blair is actually his father. And I tend to agree that them marrying is too soon without them working through there issues first, they should wait to marry, once the timing is right and they have worked through everything. Thank you for writing this great story. I plan on reading your other completed CB fics sometime down the line, as well as your Klaroline fics :)
Bassward chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Love the sibling relationship between Chuck and Serena and how she wants what's best for both Chuck, Blair and her nephew. I also love how Serena is willing to help, not for a debt, not because of a debt Chuck thinks she owes him, but because she thinks it's the right thing to do. I hope Serena will be able to get through to Blair, I hope she will listen.
Bassward chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
This chapter is hands down one of my favorites in this story. Love the pacing of this story, and it flows really well. It's clear Chuck and Blair want to be together, but they have one last obstacle to overcome. I hope that they can come to some kind of compromise, maybe meet each other half way. I can understand why Blair wants there son to have the Errol name, but I also understand why Chuck is hesitant to do so. Maybe the baby can have both the Errol and Bass name, hyphinated.

I really am curious as to what Chuck's final card is that he's going to play. And if it doesn't work, perhaps Chuck will give in? Because it's he willing to lose Blair and his son over the last name he bears.
Bassward chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
I just love the way you write Blair and Serena's friendship, it's very endearing. I love how Serena can get Blair to see the problem, and get through to her like no one can. I also loved the progress Chuck and Blair made in this chapter, and how Blair invited him to her next ultrasound. It's great to see the process they have made since the beginning of this story.

At first it just served to be a have to him. Not it seems he genuinely wants to be with Blair, and to be there for her and the baby. I kind of had a feeling that Blair would avoid Chuck after sleeping with him again. But I'm glad they served to be making some progress, and seem to be headed towards the right direction.
Bassward chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
What a great chapter here. Loved the tension and the buildup in this chapter. The ending came as a shocker to me, I did not see that coming. Poor Blair, I hope she won't blame Chuck or herself for what happened. Somehow I think she might though. But I look forward to what you do with that. I could kind of seeing it going like this if that happened on the show. Ending up in Chuck's bed in her oblivion. Look forward to what happens next :)
Bassward chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter. Loved how open they where with each other in this chapter, which says a lot with the current state of there relationship. With there constant push and pull. I found they really made progress in this chapter. I also love Chuck's growth and maturity in this chapter versus the previous chapters. That he decided to give her time to think about things, and how he wants to get things right this time.

The question is how long will it last before the games and schemes begin again? I would to see even more growth from Chuck in upcoming chapters. Loved that she named there soon after Chuck's father, despite the fact that Chuck want a part of there lives then.

Great job, and looking forward to reading more :)
Bassward chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I found the conversation between Blair and Serena very enlightening. I just love there relationship, she is the voice if reason. I love how she is there for Blair, and was honest with her at the same time. Can't wait for your next chapter :)
Bassward chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Very interesting chapter, one of my favorites so far. So Blair is pregnant with Chuck's child. I kind of suspected it for a few chapters, but was not expecting that she scenes to get pregnant by Chuck. And now she wants to raise the baby as Cedric's. Can't imagine what Chuck's planning to ensure that doesn't happen. Wonder what Chuck's plan will be to get what he wants. I'm glad he's trying to fight for Blair and his baby now.
Bassward chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I loved this chapter as always. Love Chuck's seduction technique, I only hope Blair makes the next move. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Bassward chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Loved this chapter. Things are getting very interesting now. I wonder what Blair and Serena are hiding from Chuck? Love that Chuck is making an actual attempt to fight for Blair, even if he is going about it the wrobg way. But I love it, let the games begin.
Bassward chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Very intriguing chapter, I wonder what Chuck is up to and what he is planning. I am looking forward to there dinner together. I liked the party if this chapter, and how tense Chuck and Blair seemed to be around each other. It's only a matter of time when Blair realizes there's still something between them.
Bassward chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter. I love how protective Serena is of Blair, I wonder what secret Serena is keeping from Chuck regarding Blair. Knowing Chuck he won't give up until he finds out. Looking forward to what happens next.
Bassward chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Really love this story. I really liked the Chuck and Blair smut scene, and the morning after. I love how it made Chuck realize he wanted her. I wonder what his plan to make Blair his will be. He better be careful though, otherwise he might lose her for good.
Bassward chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
First time reading this story, and already loving it. Really looking CV forward to where this story is headed. Wonder how she met Cedric, and what they're marriage is like that has Chuck convinced Blair isn't happy with him. And Blair admitting that of course.
Moonflower26 chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Why, why, why you didn't finish it? They were on the write track, I guess it could take only one chapter and an epilogue to mark this amazing, captivating story as complete. I would never comprehend why some very talanted authors are so willing to take their readers through angst and hardships but as soon as happy end is on the horizon TaDa! writer's block doth appear, and it cannot be explained by lack of reviews or interest in the story because there is a huge number of people commenting and following. This being said I add your story to alerts with tiny hope that you'll write an end some day.