Reviews for Realizations
Naomi chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
LOL Lucas getting slapped. What was he thinking! Glad Brooke was strong enough to resist him.
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I love it! Perfect!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
loved it update soon
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I loved it! However, I with the state of affairs right now, it's hard to believe Lucas would do that... he barely looks at Brooke. She could be run over by a car and he wouldn't care. But then again, seen her with Julian might prompt him to take action... it would, if it were 'old' Lucas.

In any case, I really like it! I love your stories, have you ever considered writing Brulian or B/L/J. I know it would be great! I love some of your BNL stories and I'm not a brathan fan at all! I hope you keep writing! :)
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i think u should make this into a story
toddntan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Poor Brooke, where the heck is the frickin' baseball bat when you need it. I don't know how many times I've ran off at the mouth and got the butt kicking of a lifetime, and that's exactly what Mr. Bad Timing needs right now! Well, at least he didn't ruin the wedding with all that BS. You certain captured that indecisive b st*rd very well! I hate that jerk off! UGH! Hatred is a very bad thing! But I loevd it, and I was happy when brooke slapped the sh!tocky sauce out of that punk! You should make it a story cause i'd love to see Julian open up a swift can on him! :0)

Great One-shot!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
No way. Brooke's right. They aren't in high school. Leave all that drama behind. Great job. This was cute. Catch ya on the flip side.