Reviews for Girl & This Boy
sue273 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This is the most beautiful, loving and tender account of the honeymoon I have read so far. Detailed and totally in character - you have completed an amazing piece of writing. Well done.
his.smouldering.eyes chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I was hoping to find a story like this! I hated not having all the details of their honeymoon. I'm glad it was written by you. Absolutly brilliant. And the fact that it's midnight sun style is... Ugh! I practically died! Loved it, love you. Please keep it comming!
TwilightSherry chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
This story popped my FF cherry...and what a nice one at that. You did very well at giving what was missing in BD. Very nice lemon. You'd be happy to know that I have gone on to read many more FF's but just started reviewing not long ago, and thought I should come back and let you know that you were the first and now I'm obsessed and loving it...and you did a great job.
slummymummy chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
oh - good story - i love it!
Stuntz-The-Dude chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Phenomenal. Yes, it is a lemon. But i think that Edward's chapter is done quite well. It is a very nice representation, very well thought out. Good job.
Kaytee89 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Best honeymoon scene! Amazing.
sunnyday88 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Very sensitive and intriguing writing! Thank you for sharing.
Silkie chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Fantastic Characterisation. Absolutely brilliant!
TeamJakeBella chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
still great love the edward pov
BRsWife527 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow. So sensual, so romantic, so...perfect! ) I love your vision of their honeymoon )
reald355180 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
these have to be the best chapters i have ever read...ever. they were very well written just like meyer herself...i loved how you had both point of views... good job...keep up the mind shocking work!

love lilynjames4ever
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
sexy funny and beautiful
Acts.of.Whimsy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Super
iluvvikingss chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
OMG i absolutely LOVED IT! i especially liked how you made Edward seem so vunerable...it was awesome! there are no words to describe how great that was... keep it up!
sunnyday88 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Very charming story. I like your writing, how you describe the atmosphere and emotions between E/B, very intense. "I'm otta time" (oasis) fits perfectly - by the way...Keep writing!