Reviews for Not Real
WarriorOfByzantium chapter 1 . 5/25
I accepted this as cannon a long time ago... It belonged in the movie.
egirl87 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
o do u think u can PM me the link? I'd love to see it and I loved ur story it was very good!
Bane7567 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I saw this on there! They're right, it is too dark and doesn't really connect with the story very much, but you have a good interpretation. Great Job.
ShapeshifterDemon65 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great job! I wish Disney would have left this scene in *stupid disney* :( I saw the deleted scene on my dvd and think it would have been great in the film. It was a little dark but nothing people couldn't handle. I wish Disney would quit cutting scenes like this out of their films. *rambles on*

But back on topic...

You did a great job writing what this scene could have been like. Charles and Rojan were truly evil when they were torturing poor Bolt. I also loved the scene at the end with Bolt and Mittens. This is easily something I could see in the movie. Again, great job.
Stormstar LeSummer chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was a great story. I love it. :D
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was a really interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. Because, it sounds like something that could actually to Bolt.
Phooka chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
"Well, well," said a voice.

Mittens looked up from the dumpster to see a large, dark-furred creature sitting on thin air above her. "You have a great author, you know. I mean, they keep you guys intact, personality-wise, I mean - no offense to the declawed cat here-"

Mittens felt her blood start to boil. "And they add their own touch to a deleted scene! You have it well. Which reminds me, this a truly beautiful city, isn't it? Perfect for settling down in."

With that, the phooka~Mittens wasn't sure how she knew it was~ disappeared, leaving the cat lost in thought. Yeah. It was a beautiful city. Now, where to settle out the campsite...

A pile of styrofoam fell out of the air.
Darth Ben Valor chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hey, this was pretty good. I like your take on the deleted scene. You gave it that kind of movie feel while keeping some of the dark tone as well. :)

All in all, I have to say you did a splendid job on this. Great work! ;)
Tygerwulfe chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
YES! I knew there had to be a good Bolt fanfic somewhere on ! :D You've restored my faith in fanfiction writers. Thank you SO much for writing this missing scene. This is a story I'll read again and again.
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wonderfully written! Nice job!
Falrow chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is a really great story, I love how you did the action sequences, and the part with Rhino and Mittens at the end is really touching.

The characters fit perfectly, it feels like it came right now of the movie. You should definitly write some more one shots like this. There is definitly some place in the movie for more of these.
Agent Ninety-Nine chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Really nice - a moving story and everyone was in character.
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! This is an asonashing story, filled with suspense, action, ROMANCE, releif and etc. Damn im so f*ing jealuose! This the best short bolt fic thus far, (and let me tell you i've read most of them) you are skilled and...dare I say it?...a master at this story KEEP GOING DON'T STOP WITH THIS PERFECT QUALITY! DAMN I'M GONA READ IT AGAIN. GREAT WORK!
M.C chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nice work! Though this scene would have given the movie a PG- 13 rating; maybe that's why it isn't there.

I wonder if any of the other deleted scenes had any cute Bolt/Mittens stuff. Can't wait for the DVD! March 27, right?
Hihey9989 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I just gotta give you a round of applause for this.

First off, I like the fact that you sparked a little more life into the Bolt section. Haven't had enough, and I am hoping and praying there will be a sequel so we can get another volley of awesome fanfics, oneshots like this one and actual book-length stories like this one.

Secondly, I like what you did. I never did hear about this deleted scene from the movie, and I don't blame Disney for being Disney (though they do need to man up just a tad IMO), but I loved that you took the deleted scene and expanded it...

Now, finally, your writing is beautiful! When I write, I always seem to find my descriptions for most everything a little bit short and everything a little vague. What I find remarkable is that, not only did you overcome this, but you fricken delivered! Your descriptions in the writing blend in perfectly to what is going on, and you easily created a vivid mental picture in my head.

Your story is up there with a few others for my absolute favourite read on fanfiction. net. As Rhino would say, "Be-awesome!" And I really hope you continue to write Bolt fanfiction D