Reviews for The Terror of Akatsuki's Vacation
KyubiChan95 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I have some ideas 4 takes Deidaras bunny plushi so Deidaras takes Gaaras teddy out of plushis radio each other and say the plan is in progress to take over the world!

All the wile sasori is trying to tell his grandma he doesnt need to hear her give him the sex talk because he is a puppet

And at nigt tobi watches pein sleep. And pein wakes up and says with a pale faced wide eyed expresion "what the heak are you doing?" with a quivering voice pein said "you scared me to death. GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU YOU BAKA!"

Tobi says evily "only if tobi gets to do whatever he wants to leader-sama"

Pein says "you can stay but stop stareing at me"

Tobi says "Only if tobi gets a lollipop from leader-sama!"

Konan wakes up and says "Tobi if you don't leave now I WILL KILL YOU!"

Tobi says "Konan scares tobi!*runs out of room*

Pein and Konan look at each other and say in unison "that was weird"
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
You want an idea eh? Well how about Sasuke is now stalking Itachi. Naruto shows up and somehow causes chaos. Granny Chiyo nags Sasori endlessly and Konan and Tobi fight over Pein.
mangafreak777 chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
No worries. Writer's block is writer's block, and as hateful as it is, you can't force it to go away.

I assure you, though, you haven't 'messed up' anything. I was busting a gut over Chapter 4. xD

Best of luck. I hope you get inspired.
mangafreak777 chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
...*bursts out laughing*

Brilliant. Simply genius.

Another accidental kiss for Sasuke..I enjoyed that part unreasonably. Their continual screaming was terrific.

And poor Pein bashing his head into the wall...the man is going to go mad.

Excellent chapter.
KyubiChan95 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
I have never seen a comic genius as great as your self oh can you add in more with the evil plushies you are a true genius wait I said that already my face is numb from laughing to hard you must write more as soon as you can I need to die from laughter I'm not sure if I mean that litterly but I await your next chapter...BYE! :)
devotedtodreams chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Are you kidding me? This chapter was absolutely drop-dead funny! XD I loved it all the way!

Konan's tantrum was just so hilarious, I loved that part!

And the different situations in the mall were so fitting! I couldn't stop laughing! Especially when the intercom asked for "the naked man in aisle 5 to report to the security office", that was GOLDEN! And at the end of that part, when Tobi asked Kakuzu if he could have a lollipop, that was pretty much the last straw! 8D But as I've said before, I loved absolutely everything!

Yes, have them check in at their hotel now! I gotta see them do more funny stuff! Keep up the awesome work! Two thumbs up for you!
SkywardShadow chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
"Not as funny"? I'm DYING here!

What have we learned?

Mr Satan-fluffers plus insane Tobi with a spork plus Kisame finding his dead fish father plus Sasori going insane with Deidara and finger puppets plus Hidan and Kakuzu being flippin' weird equals

Death By Laughter.

Magnificence. XD
Rypper95 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
i demands more ZETSU!
Kage The Blind Shadow Ninja chapter 3 . 3/12/2009

Wow, never knew the Akatsuki were so...funny :3

This is really awesome, keep it up! D
EmoDontMix chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Please update! I love the way you toture please.
DreamerAngel17 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
I think you should have them check in at the hotel. IT'll be funny to know what they do when they get there. Great story so far! Still lovin it!:)
devotedtodreams chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Hi! Sorry it took me for *censored* ever to review, but I've been really busy and stuff... still, that doesn't stop me from feeling very guilty! Please forgive me! T_T

LOL, another amazing chapter! I envy you for the sheer funniness of it, because I struggle - and repeatedly fail - to write funny stuff like this! XD Oh God, Pein let Itachi drive... what the hell came over him when he decided that? Anyway, that scene strongly reminded me of a pic on which Itachi is driving too, and Kisame, Deidara and Sasori are really freaking out... I really feel sorry for those Akatsuki peeps! :D :D :D And Tobi yelling that he likes to do stuff to Pein... HILARIOUS!

Run, Dei, run! He really should have known better than to piss Konan off... ;) The part about Hidan calling Deidara "dipshit" and the last sentence really made me crack up! And the appearance of the Sand Sibs was great too!

A truly enjoyable chapter, and I can't wait to see more! Keep up the great work, and I hope that next time, I'll be able to review sooner! _
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
That is too FUNNY! XD I was laughing so hard..great work!
DreamerAngel17 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh my Jashin that was hilarious! I was laughing the whole way thru! Tobi's such a bad boy, drugging Leader-sama and doing things to him. Anyways, you should have our favorite group of dysfunctional criminals go shopping later on and then they end up blowing up the store.
bj21 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Please continue this one! It's so funny! New York in Japan? Hah! Funny! XD!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »