Reviews for The Terror of Akatsuki's Vacation
Ice Wings of Paradise chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
OMG... This is too funny! Don't mess with Pein and his geography... Or Konan's gender!

*gets "Blue" fans* GO KONAN! RUN DEIDARA!
AlchemistOfSushi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
LOLs... Konan's underwear lacks hatred... XD I feel sorry for Kisame... and Johnny? Hahahaha! Cool story though!
BloodyWings66 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was hilarious. The stuffed bunnies were random but funny. All I have to say about the car ride is... all the akatsuki members in one car. It can only be so difficult to make that funny...
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
LOL, this was a really great chapter! XD I'm always up for some Akatsuki humor... :3 If I were to give an eulogy about everything I liked, I would most probably end up writing the entire chapter again, so... um... well, let's just say that I loved everything! What particularly cracked me up was Zetsu telling Johnny that there were fingers in the fridge (ROFL), Hidan's cry of "BLASPHEMY!" (I say that quite often too, especially concerning one special matter ;), Itachi's blindness (much as I adore Itachi-san, it never gets old), and Pein and his pepper spray. You know, perhaps the Akatsuki should have a sign in front of their hideout in case innocent passer-bys would come across it: «Beware of Tobi». Or something like that...

Anyways, I can't wait to see what will happen next, so I will eagerly be awaiting an update! Oh, and I'd love to give you ideas, but I suck at thinking them up myself, and I really gotta be working on my next chapter... All I can say is: KEEP IT UP!

34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3