Reviews for Learning to Live Again
YES! *fist pump*
If they don't imprint I'm gonna cry.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Oooooh!
Is Embry gonna imprint on Angela?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
So, if Jake's already phased into a wolf, then does that mean that he imprinted on Bella?
Caliborn96 chapter 88 . 12/9/2013
Loved this story A lot !
Thatisjacobblack chapter 37 . 10/19/2013
Hi
April-Showers82 chapter 88 . 7/9/2013
I really enjoyed your story. I am glad that Bella finally received closure with Edward. I am especially glad that you didn't make her mentally and emotionally indecisive. Although, I am not a big fan of baby imprinting, I can say that I am glad that Leah also received closure and a happy ending. Now I can't wait to see how little Elliot grows up around the pack.
HLPotter chapter 88 . 6/26/2013
I love love it
snow eopard chapter 88 . 6/1/2013
this is amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I abousely love this story! Great Job;)
LadyThrocken chapter 88 . 3/6/2013
Awesome story Tracey. Looking forward to starting the sequel.
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 88 . 2/5/2013
This story was jsy amazing truuly love all the heart and the hard work you put in this it was a truely extrodinary story
bellaluna003 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
At this point I feel like you are not staying true to Bella's character, i feel like you may be portraying your own feeling for the character on to Bella. I get that she is trying to get better and going to counselling which is cool, but even so I don't think she would be having all these "crush" feelings. idk that's just me. I'm going to keep reading because it seem like it's gonna be a good story but so far i'm kinda disappointed the Bella in this.
PackPrincess123 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Wow. This is amazing? Why didn't I find this before?
bluedolls chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I normally enjoy stories that stick closely to the cannon the most, but Embry imprinting on Angela was a nice twist! They seem like a good match and not one I've ever thought of before.