Reviews for Bound by Blood
jacobsgirl007 chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
you know I was sat on the fence with this whole Callwater - Blackwater pairing, well I think you made the right decision in your choice for the end, this whole story has been brilliant to read, well done, stunning end.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
That was a real grown up conversation Leah and Jacob had, so Jacob likes Emily, now that pairing would be interesting to read, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
You really like to put your readers through the mill don't you, at least Emily is still alive, but poor Embry has left thinking nobody wants him, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
that's not a nightmare Embry that's your imprint doing something bad to herself, well I think it is, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Phew what hot chapter, I do love me some slightly dominant Jacob :), great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
You killed off Sam and Quil :(, poor Emily she lost her baby too sniffles, that was a great battle scene, great chapter,
jacobsgirl007 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Leah you really do have more to offer, you just don't see it, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
There's trouble looming on the horizon. Embry is not going to give up is he?, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Glad Quil and Sam are ok, I was worried there for a minute, what a sweet moment Leah and Jacob had towards the end of this chapter, so Jake imprinted, interesting, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Another interesting twist in the plot here, at least Leah was honest with Embry in this chapter, and I think he took it rather well, but he was right about Leah having to open up to Jacob though, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Leah has nobody ever told you, you should never come between brothers, she really needs to step back, she can't pick sides, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Oh Leah you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you, great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
So Jacob knew all along that Leah had been sleeping with Embry, nice to see Leah looking out for Embry, so Embry is Jacobs half brother, kind of guessed you might have gone there, yep Leah, I just know your going to see Jacob. great chapter.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Nice twist, letting Jared take the Alpha position, poor Embry, now Leah knows who walked in on her. Great chapter,
jacobsgirl007 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
The guy in the doorway is so Embry, Leah come on sort yourself out before you end up with no one, great chapter.