Reviews for Songs for Daddy
Slytherin Studios chapter 51 . 10/12/2015
I love it, please update soon.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/12/2015
Hey, I really enjoy reading this and I like to see the ending of the story. Have you given any thought to finishing it?
bookwyrven chapter 51 . 9/24/2014
I really like this story and I'd like to see it finished and how Hiruma and Mamori end up.
anon chapter 51 . 9/11/2014
Ah I spent all day reading this fic and I loved it. We got to see a side of Hiruma we didn't really view in the manga, and his interactions with emiko were precious. It also makes me sad because in an alternate reality from this one Hiruma could be running around teaching his kid swears and how to use a gun and be totally badass but life didn't treat him too well in this one. The song choices also worked very well to set the mood. And you wrote Sena's one scene perfectly because that precious dork didnt really change at all by the end of it he was back to apologizing and being very very nervous. Love that scene. I really enjoyed reading this thank you for writing this fic. Wondering if you'll ever update?
H8ter chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
im just going to say, this story is pissing me off so fucking much with the conveniance, how on earth you mangaged to extend it to 150000 words and not even be done is beyond me. . .
and your charactisation is god awful
that being said i will continue to read this fucking shit, because i want to know waht happens, hopefully your better at writing romance.
god dammit i didnt want to get hooked, and fuck it all you fucking prick
(im sorry for the rude things, but i cant think of one complement other than the plot is superb)(wow im rude, i apologize if i offended you)
guess chapter 51 . 4/26/2014
Well hiruma!daddy its normal. But autism daughter? Hell too interesting! Keep it up, update as soon as possible not to mention that I love this fic this much:(( /bad grammar/
rinchicka12 chapter 51 . 4/16/2014
This is such a different view of everyone from Eyeshield 21. I've read multiple stories about Hiruma becoming a father, but never with an autistic daughter. I love that twist that forced him to be a much calmer and thoughtful person.
I do wonder about the believability of him not being manipulative, even legally. He always seemed like the type who will always try to get what he wants without doing anything unnecessary. But I guess it was also suggested that he lost his dream throughout the story.
I guess you're finished with this story, but I hope you someday return to finish it! It's very thought provoking & a mature view of Hiruma.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 51 . 4/5/2014
I really liked this fic. I hope you will continue writing it. it's good read and I have learned a lot about child care, especially those with autism. Nice fic really... Please update! thank you and good luck!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 34 . 10/21/2013
YAY! Rejoice all you HiruMamori fans!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
I thought this was a really well-done court scene esp. when Emiko took part!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
I can just shout YA-HA and shoot an AK-47 from reading this chapter!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Another touchdown for HiruMamori fans! YA-HA!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
AHHHHHHH! The moment I have been waiting for since chapter 1!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 22 . 10/21/2013
Ooooohhh...Maruko Reiji as a lawyer?...not a bad idea!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I kinda hope this will end as a HiruMamori fan-fic. These two were made for each other! No "Chizue" could ever change the world! YA-HA!