Reviews for Kyubed:Shinobi's Revenge on Naruto
Sir Cookie chapter 12 . 12h ago
Naruto shouldn't get lower reserves because of a lack of kyubi, I don't know if this is known as you wrote this, but naruto would actually have more chakra because he isn't wasting chakra suppressing kyubi, Kakashi said it after the time skip that naruto has 4x his own reserves, but if naruto wasn't suppressing kyubi than naruto would have 100x kakashi's reserves. Otherwise I love what your doing here, it's an awesome story. There was something else I wanted to complain about but I can't remember what it is. Damn it...
Have to agree with the people saying that the story is splitting too much apart with the vampires and stuff in this chapter. At first the focus was "true ninja", which alone is worth a story. Then you added kitsune, and it was jarring at first, but worked out OK in the end. Now you added vampires and stuff, and it's just too much, kind of like multi-crossover stories, and strays from somewhat humoristic adventure to farce or parody. There's only so many times you can split focus until you end up with no focus, and the story ends up being all over the place. IMHO, you should seriously consider replacing this chapter with something else, taking the story in a bit different direction, e.g. revisiting and strengthening the "true ninja" aspect of things.
"Didn't want to play favorites", LOL. That's exactly what he was doing, because he voted that the best of the bunch should not be promoted, which is decidedly not objective. Admit it Naruto, you did that because you're a sadist and hoped that she remained genin so you'd get that excuse to train her into the ground..
Asha chapter 45 . 3/19
...Awesome.
Googlemo chapter 8 . 3/2
boring
mass-defect chapter 31 . 2/15
I haven't ever hated a character as much as I hate Ino in this fic. I can't read this anymore. It was good up until Ino, but the combination between her being annoying as fuck, and the ridiculously harsh, practically ROOT ANBU training... you lost me.
voidblade6 chapter 45 . 2/8
You know I think id like a naruto spinoff where hinata became a vampire hunter.. Perhaps some sort of AU world similar to road to ninja.
voidblade6 chapter 11 . 2/6
ohhh I sense a narutoXninetails pairing.
This story was so wonderful to read, but I really have to ask... did you start smoking crack before you wrote this last chapter? cause it seems like you did
NIGHT3187 chapter 27 . 1/21
I really enjoy this story, but as a little critique I have to admit I am a little tired of all the 'bad guys' ,especially Naruto's opponents, throwing a smoke bomb and getting away. It seems like the last couple of fights have ended like that. I really enjoy how you have written this Naruto hardly anyone focuses on stealth, but what good is stealth if he can no slip in and slip his sword into his opponents anymore. Not to mention every opponent he lets slip away now knows that Naruto specializes in giving them valuable information, I mean why play with Kabuto if he could have taken a powerful traitorous opponent down. This is still a great story though and I think part of my frustration is that I am reading a lot of this in one sitting.
Shattering chapter 24 . 1/4
Nooo rasengan is exclusive only for Naruto and Konohamaru!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
I had been wondering about the "Legendary Sucker" title. Since kitsune are supposed to be extremely lucky it didn't make much since. Anyways I found it hilarious how that was all one huge misunderstanding! :D
GreyAncient chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
As soon as the rain was mention I knew what the contract was. The ring at the end just confirmed it for me.
jaelin910 chapter 45 . 12/7/2013
you killed kurenai? I'd gotten used to things being a lot different here than in canon so it comes as a surprise to see her get the short end of the stick like that...at least the 'how' was different, I suppose
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Hinata's reaction to Naruto is pure comedy gold.
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »