Reviews for Kyubed:Shinobi's Revenge on Naruto
jupimako chapter 45 . 6/20
This story is absolutely fantastic! I hope you add more someday.
NightWithMoon chapter 43 . 5/29
in chapter eleven line eighteen is different than here.
NightWithMoon chapter 12 . 5/28
I disagree with your whole quotation dissertation - having thoughts in quotes makes them easy to mistake for dialogue and is just plain annoying. Placing them in single 'marks' would help differentiate the two... but that's not why I'm reviewing... I dislike the whole kyuubi is female and Naruto woos her thing... but you've done a semi decent job of it - it isn't tacky or too cliche... so really it comes down to why the hell would naruto use his own body to take a blow for Sasuke and not a clone...I'm not saying he can't, but I would feel a lot better about it if you wrote in that the situation disallowed any other option so it looks less like an idiotic move that he'd never make and more like an unfortunate circumstance he couldn't avoid.
Juoppo chapter 45 . 5/10
Really nice to see more of this story. While vampires wouldn't be out of place, it's really weird that the Great Five wouldn't have information about them.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 4/27
Thats a good story with original idea about true ninjas in Naru-verse.
Unfirtunately totaly spoiled and deconstructed by things that do not mix, like all crapy demon marriges, foxes everywhere and finally frigging vampires... Why?
Lliono chapter 45 . 4/16
kewllewk chapter 12 . 3/17
You know the vast majority of our grammar and spelling rules as they are today exist as they are because they're "generally accepted" to be true. English of two or three hundred years ago is so drastically different than modern English as to be unreadable to many because slang exists, and given enough time it becomes convention. One could easily argue that the italics thing is similar. In addition, not being real English doesn't stop authors from using made up words or languages, by comparison changing your punctuation for thoughts is rather mild, especially if you state you're doing so to avoid confusion.
moon so bright chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
I love this!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Hilarious.
RubyRedSpiderLily chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA! MARRIGE?! WHAT?!
frytrix chapter 45 . 9/29/2014
I got bored waiting for you to update the story and decided to reread it for the second time, which i am know done With.

Questions:

* Are you going to update the story With New Chapters soon or is this the end of the story?

* Will Hinata decide Naruto is not actually as evil as she belived and ask him to Train her to become stronger so she can hunt other monsters?
(His demand to that could probably be that she must swear to never harm as single kitsune in Return of the training.) (Just ideas.)

I hope you havent abonded the story, and will look forward to read more should you update the story again.
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I like the way you've portrayed naruto here but i feel that this story deserves a second read-through to be edited sp it reads easier and more smoothly.
Lerris chapter 45 . 6/6/2014
I skipped reading this chapter for now, but read most of the previous chapters. The story started with a unique idea that worked well for the most part, that being the idea of the new technique. I didn't care for the behaviour patterns of the foxes at all. It was at best a distraction at worst it just took away from the seriousness of the story. To the positive there is a lot of original material in here which is certainly good, but you lack what seems a cohesive plot and often get bogged down in detail work. Still, this is without a doubt a notable accomplishment.
Lerris chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
This was the first chapter where anything really stuck out as perhaps forced. Sasuke acted pretty much like canon Sasuke. Similarly Sakura acted about the same, despite the changes, although in her case she has Ino in her head as well. Of course Sasuke reverting is somewhat plausible, yet it remains disappointing.
Jake chapter 45 . 5/15/2014
I just got done rereading this story again and it was just as good this time. Thanks for writing it. I am gonna add my voice to all the others who wish you would update this story, or course you might be dead so that might make it hard. Once again thanks for writing and I wish you nothing but the best for the future.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »