Reviews for Kyubed:Shinobi's Revenge on Naruto
Derich chapter 45 . 2/11
Once again, very nice character development, ideas (I loved what you did with Hinata) and writing.

It's a bit a shame you stop writing (judging the update dates of your fanfics), but thank you for writing all these chapters up to now :)
...really? A scooby doo reference, nice.
YokaiAngel chapter 45 . 11/25/2017
Rishi2001 chapter 45 . 7/21/2017
what a waste its discontinued
Rishi2001 chapter 43 . 7/21/2017
oo not even one lemon...
Rishi2001 chapter 40 . 7/20/2017
ew mother fucker
that kisss ewwwww...
Rishi2001 chapter 39 . 7/20/2017
what the heck with jutsu names ...desert wind blast, Solar flare you tried to make them cool but they're funny
noooo chapter 24 . 7/19/2017
pz dont teach sakura rasengan
jordanlink7856 chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
This is one of my favorite variations of team 7
user51s2r chapter 45 . 6/2/2017
Fantastic story, I have to not read most of chapter 45, but I really enjoyed the other 44 chapters! Superb writing!
user51s2r chapter 44 . 6/2/2017
this chapter was fucking huge. It had so many plots/subplots and crazy going on in it.

A small note, the whole 'Daimyo’s daughter' subplot/mission was really well done and in context with the story.

I would rate this chapter very high in awesomeness. I can see how difficult it would be to try and write some parts of it in a mature and well done manner.
user51s2r chapter 42 . 6/2/2017
This chapter had a great many...fucking loved it...moments. ROOM CLEARED!

LOVE Ino's ghostly arm attack!

Naruto's horror film attack is pretty sweet also.

I liked the whole attack/plan on the Sound bases.
user51s2r chapter 41 . 6/2/2017
very good chapter. It showcases Sasuke as NOT A MORON.
user51s2r chapter 40 . 6/2/2017
That was very interesting. I did not see that coming, the Umi/Naruto hotspring scene. It made allot of sense.

I liked how Naruto is embracing his Kitsune-ness.
user51s2r chapter 39 . 6/2/2017
a small note: If ANBU is SECRET, and NOT TO BE TALKED about, why the fuck would guessing and stating the identities of ANBU, who are currently ON DUTY, be allowed?(during the exam/in public) I am going to delete those occurrences in the story, from my mind. They did not happen!

other than that, the genin exam scenes were pretty awesome.
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »