Reviews for Kyubed:Shinobi's Revenge on Naruto
Golden Light 001 chapter 12 . 6/14
Well the son thing was right out of left field. Fem Kyuubi not so much.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 4/12
"Smiles And Looks At You"M-mm...I-i Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3
Rangle chapter 27 . 3/23
I'm somewhat glad you abandoned this story. You're butchering and changing things unnecessarily. You totally unbalanced the power level between Naruto, Sasuke, & Sakura. Each of them have their own specialties by the end. While you were busy making Sasuke & Sakura extra special, you were also busy making Naruto into just a generic character without anything unique. He taught all his secrets, I'm betting real ninja doesn't do that. Heck, even martial artists nowadays don't teach all their skills and secrets. Naruto changed from the serious Ninja he is at the beginning to becoming a watered-down version. AND he's only "better" than most because of WRITER'S PLOT ARMOR. Such, a lazy writing.
Rangle chapter 24 . 3/23
Heh, you must have thought that you are bringing Sakura stronger by giving her Rasengan. That's the idea right? Make Naruto's teammates strong. But, if it goes the same with Canon she shouldn't be able to use it much because of her lack of chakra. Again, I'm sure somehow she'll be able to spam Rasengan since you're not following canon. So, she will have super strength, super healing, and Rasengan. Now, if you think it through logically, Sakura should be way stronger in close range than Naruto by the end of Canon this is with his stealth capability. You're powering up Sasuke & Sakura so much but you barely give anything to Naruto. It's only thanks to plot armor power Naruto is able to perform better.. not by skill.. but by writer's plot armor. Remember, you removed almost all of Naruto's Canon power by removing Kyuubi. By the end of the series his potential is utterly lacking even with his stealth and tactics, because it doesn't matter how smart you are if your enemy can do orbital bombardment. At one point intelligent and tactics doesn't work anymore. A tactician can not survive a nuke.
Rangle chapter 15 . 3/23
Furry and Gender Bender?
Rangle chapter 11 . 3/23
This has gone the way of the Fury? And btw, at this point in time if he loses the Kyuubi it'll actually increase his chakra reserve because he's constantly surpressing Kyuubi's chakra. Later on, when he learned how to incorporate Kyuubi's chakra is a different ball game.
Rangle chapter 5 . 3/23
You fell to the same trap as many other authors that you jacked up Sasuke's level wily nily without much consideration. I get it you feel the need to level the playing field between Sasuke and Naruto but you should do it in a more reasonable way. Sasuke never learned Kage Bushin in canon even when he could have learned it. Why? Probably the reason is because the chakra requirement is a bit much. Now, you gave Sasuke Kage Bushin when he's still a Genin. Using logic that means this Sasuke of yours have way larger chakra reserve than in canon. With Sasuke's eyes later on becoming EMS and having a Rinnegan as well, he'll be completely overpowered to the extreme level. Naruto will be like an ant to step on for Sasuke at the later stages. Sasuke's already able to see to Naruto's stealth as a Genin even when Kakashi couldn't.
lalo80 chapter 45 . 3/20
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 33 . 3/11
Porfa actualiza pronto
trynmailme chapter 45 . 3/1
Plzzzz write more
...its very good...thanx
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/15
It's got some fun ideas and several good moments. It would be a better than average fanfic.

But it's abandoned and the last chapter goes insane with poorly handled vampire malarkey.
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/29
Its kind of hard to hide in shadows when you're wearing black, too. Extremely dark blue, green, or red would work much better. Black stands out as "something darker than the shadows is in the shadows." Also, ninja try to blend in.

Honestly, the Grass-nin seem to be the only actual ninja in the Narutoverse.
Tyrannitor chapter 45 . 1/3
Come back! This is one of my absolute favourite stories on this site! I first read it over 5 years ago, and I put it on my favourites list as soon as I got an account. Update soon please, I really want this ride to continue! :)
2theMoon chapter 1 . 1/2
I really like it, you know how to tell a good story. I honestly don't mind a few cliches, just as long as it has some originality to it and told well. And this was told extremely well. Haha in the last chapter, when you introduced the vampires to Hinata, I had a good laugh. 'What do you know, Hinata was right, vampires are real.' Only shit got real when Kurenai died, then I was shocked, it's not some joke, vampires are REAL o_O. Still it was entertaining and thats what I love about my kind of fanfic. Even if this story is forever uncomplete, im not too disappointed, the word count was long enough to give it a pass.
ham chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
This naruto is like a "goody-2-shoes" naruto but a bit less annoying than loud,annoying "goody-2-shoes".
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »