Reviews for The Taming of Mr T
Msberann chapter 30 . 11/27/2016
WOW! This was the most beautiful thing I've read in a very long time! I don't know where to start! There is so much strong emotions in this! This is a very convincing way to make Sweeney and Nellie a couple! And this really captures the balance of feelings of the movie! And I LOVE the train part where Mr Todd is lying in the seat thinking about Lucy :( and when Mrs Lovett is "pregnant" :D . And it's true the thing in the end, that Mrs Lovett wasn't the one giving up Mr Todd those 15 years. Lucy did when she poisoned herself. They should totally make a movie about this. And I hope Johnny Depp reads this fanfiction someday. I can go on and on. It really stayed true to the characters. I know, it's been a while since you wrote this, but I'm so glad I found this because Sweeney Todd is my favourite movie right now! Extremely well written alternate ending! :)
CatOfManyTails chapter 30 . 6/16/2016
This was awesome. I love how in-character Sweeney was, even though at times I wanted to wring his broody little neck. There were times when I wanted to quit the story (Mrs. Snakewick for example) but I'm so glad I kept on reading. Great job!
546387 chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Hello, you see, the neighbour called Mrs. Lovett forma her real name when she was using the false name. I think you have to change that.

For now, the fic is very good, I like it.

P.D.: Sorry if I haven't written good my review. I'm Spanish. Feel free to correct this.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
Oh...my...gosh... Ben gave her that and he just destroyed it. I am beyond shocked right now.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Omg I feel like a little kid. Lol I'm 13 turning 14 next month :) And I Love your fic! Really hope Sweeny turns around soon!
BlackRoseea chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
1) The Sweeney Todd fandom most definitely has the room to grow. There is so much potential!
2) More! The what-if epics is what makes the world go round
3) Great story, I really really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more stories by you in the future
hervissa chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
I love this story! I really do _
As always, Sweeney needs to go a long way until he understands that the only woman for him is Nellie Lovett :) But as always, he get it, and thanks to you, I enjoyed it :)
Your writing is full of life, it kept me on the edge of the chair for the whole time I read this story :D
To be a good reviewer, I'll answer the two questions you asked:
1. Yes, I think that it has potential...I know a lot of people who hadn't watched ST yet, and I myself discovered it about two weeks ago (and I spent all the time reading fanfictions ;)), so I think that it still can bring people together, as every fandom should :)
2. It would be awesome from you to write more Sweenett, even that you already wrote a lot of it ;) Well, there is never enough of it, right?

Keep writing, whatever you are working on :)

hervissa-who-is-totally-enchanted-by-this-story :)

P.S. For an unknown reason, I grin every time Sweeney use his friends on someone...am I weird? :D
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 19 . 8/31/2010
Aaaahhh a kiss me fan I love you I was in version of Sweeney Todd and I was Johanna you can imagine my joy I'm sure lol Love the story so far very nice I'll probably write again in a few minute so till then
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
I'm only fifteen but uv been hooked on this musical since I've been ten so yay they kissed
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
Lol priest perfect loved it
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
That basterd how could he that make me wanna cry and I'm sertenly no mrs Lovett );
TheArtful chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
there are sooo many things in this chapter that made me laugh.

1: murder jitters? HAHAHHAHA and the MUST NOT KILL thing was hilarious

and then of course the priest joke. HA they sung together! TRUE LOVEEE! hahah
TheArtful chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
hes such an ass! AHHHHHHHHHHH sweeney makes me soo angry!
TheArtful chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
that was hilarious
TheArtful chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
In the darkness it appeared as if he had a blade for a hand. Or scissors.

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! HAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHHA