Reviews for The Taming of Mr T
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
Oh...my...gosh... Ben gave her that and he just destroyed it. I am beyond shocked right now.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Omg I feel like a little kid. Lol I'm 13 turning 14 next month :) And I Love your fic! Really hope Sweeny turns around soon!
BlackRoseea chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
1) The Sweeney Todd fandom most definitely has the room to grow. There is so much potential!
2) More! The what-if epics is what makes the world go round
3) Great story, I really really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more stories by you in the future
hervissa chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
I love this story! I really do _
As always, Sweeney needs to go a long way until he understands that the only woman for him is Nellie Lovett :) But as always, he get it, and thanks to you, I enjoyed it :)
Your writing is full of life, it kept me on the edge of the chair for the whole time I read this story :D
To be a good reviewer, I'll answer the two questions you asked:
1. Yes, I think that it has potential...I know a lot of people who hadn't watched ST yet, and I myself discovered it about two weeks ago (and I spent all the time reading fanfictions ;)), so I think that it still can bring people together, as every fandom should :)
2. It would be awesome from you to write more Sweenett, even that you already wrote a lot of it ;) Well, there is never enough of it, right?

Keep writing, whatever you are working on :)

hervissa-who-is-totally-enchanted-by-this-story :)

P.S. For an unknown reason, I grin every time Sweeney use his friends on someone...am I weird? :D
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 19 . 8/31/2010
Aaaahhh a kiss me fan I love you I was in version of Sweeney Todd and I was Johanna you can imagine my joy I'm sure lol Love the story so far very nice I'll probably write again in a few minute so till then
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
I'm only fifteen but uv been hooked on this musical since I've been ten so yay they kissed
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
Lol priest perfect loved it
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
That basterd how could he that make me wanna cry and I'm sertenly no mrs Lovett );
TheArtful chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
there are sooo many things in this chapter that made me laugh.

1: murder jitters? HAHAHHAHA and the MUST NOT KILL thing was hilarious

and then of course the priest joke. HA they sung together! TRUE LOVEEE! hahah
TheArtful chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
hes such an ass! AHHHHHHHHHHH sweeney makes me soo angry!
TheArtful chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
that was hilarious
TheArtful chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
In the darkness it appeared as if he had a blade for a hand. Or scissors.

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! HAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHHA

great fic
woooweeewooooo chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
I watched Sweeney Todd two days ago and love it. Since then, I've been looking for good fanfics, and yours is definately the best so far.

I loved how everything was so in character, and I could imagine this happening.

I'm glad that Sweeney Todd didn't fall in love over night and it took a while to get to that stage.

Thanks for writing such a great fic, especially for one of my first Sweeney Todd ones. 3

Kitten. x
Dorryen Golde chapter 30 . 3/12/2010
My God, I could write a full-length essay on this, I'm sure. Instead I'll just drop a short review.

I only recently watched Sweeney Todd for the first time, and by the third time (less than 48 hours later) I was completely bewitched. Of course, I immediately scoured FFN for good Sweeney Todd fics-but NONE, I tell you, NONE, could even come close to paying the proper tribute such a beautiful, heartbreaking tragedy deserved. Obviously I was looking specifically for Sweenett fics, but ALL of them were utterly unconvincing. They had dear Mr. Todd suddenly "realize" he had loved Mrs. Lovett all along, even though EVERYTHING HE'D DONE was for LUCY. They had him passionately kissing-or making love-with Mrs. Lovett, the woman he doesn't even acknowledge for most of the movie!

Oh, I noticed the tiny, maddening HINTS of Sweenett in the movie all right, but I need the freedom of fanfiction to give me the happy ending I wanted. With some credibility. And finally, finally closure comes in the form of your fic!

This story is stunning. A part of me wishes I had read it while it was still in progress; how fun it would have been to rejoice at every update, to respond to your polls, to be among that half-crazed mass of reviewers clamoring for more? Nevertheless, I'm glad I came across it when it was finished-the suspense would have been too much for me, and surely after a week of no updates I'd poison myself with arsenic.

That's not to say this story is perfect, I'm sure you realize. I had some issues with it. Your characterizations are perfect (thank you thank you THANK YOU for taking the Sweenett relationship SLOWLY), but there's something about your narrative style that made some of the would-be climactic/dramatic scenes too...light-hearted. Don't get me wrong, I'm awed that you made comedy and tragedy coexist so well in your story-I read this all in one sitting, and I literally either laughed or cried insanely for each chapter. But sometimes, I felt that the levity was inappropriate or out of place, like the way Mrs. Lovett killed Mrs. Sedgewick. Granted, you may have intended to treat that scene casually to show how similar Mrs. Lovett and Mr. Todd are, and how darkly flawed their characters are. You definitely succeeded. It just confused me sometimes, is all; I wasn't always sure how I was supposed to feel about a certain plot-twist or something.

Did I say short review? My bad. By the way, this story reminds me of Crime and Punishment, which hopefully makes sense to you if you've read it. It's certainly long, and it really delves into the tortured, desperate psychology of criminals/murderers (I'm thinking Raskolnikov). And, like Dostoevsky, you end with the theme of (total?) redemption through love. Cheesy, but ridiculously satisfying.
Breathe Lighting chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
I absolutely love this story! I watched Sweeny Todd a couple of days ago and loved ms. lovett and decided to find fanfics of her and mr. t. They seem like such an odd couple but I think they go great together, just the right amount of crazy.