Reviews for The Taming of Mr T
CatOfManyTails chapter 30 . 6/16
This was awesome. I love how in-character Sweeney was, even though at times I wanted to wring his broody little neck. There were times when I wanted to quit the story (Mrs. Snakewick for example) but I'm so glad I kept on reading. Great job!
546387 chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Hello, you see, the neighbour called Mrs. Lovett forma her real name when she was using the false name. I think you have to change that.

For now, the fic is very good, I like it.

P.D.: Sorry if I haven't written good my review. I'm Spanish. Feel free to correct this.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
Oh...my...gosh... Ben gave her that and he just destroyed it. I am beyond shocked right now.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Omg I feel like a little kid. Lol I'm 13 turning 14 next month :) And I Love your fic! Really hope Sweeny turns around soon!
BlackRoseea chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
1) The Sweeney Todd fandom most definitely has the room to grow. There is so much potential!
2) More! The what-if epics is what makes the world go round
3) Great story, I really really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more stories by you in the future
hervissa chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
I love this story! I really do _
As always, Sweeney needs to go a long way until he understands that the only woman for him is Nellie Lovett :) But as always, he get it, and thanks to you, I enjoyed it :)
Your writing is full of life, it kept me on the edge of the chair for the whole time I read this story :D
To be a good reviewer, I'll answer the two questions you asked:
1. Yes, I think that it has potential...I know a lot of people who hadn't watched ST yet, and I myself discovered it about two weeks ago (and I spent all the time reading fanfictions ;)), so I think that it still can bring people together, as every fandom should :)
2. It would be awesome from you to write more Sweenett, even that you already wrote a lot of it ;) Well, there is never enough of it, right?

Keep writing, whatever you are working on :)

hervissa-who-is-totally-enchanted-by-this-story :)

P.S. For an unknown reason, I grin every time Sweeney use his friends on someone...am I weird? :D
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 19 . 8/31/2010
Aaaahhh a kiss me fan I love you I was in version of Sweeney Todd and I was Johanna you can imagine my joy I'm sure lol Love the story so far very nice I'll probably write again in a few minute so till then
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
I'm only fifteen but uv been hooked on this musical since I've been ten so yay they kissed
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
Lol priest perfect loved it
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
That basterd how could he that make me wanna cry and I'm sertenly no mrs Lovett );
TheArtful chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
there are sooo many things in this chapter that made me laugh.

1: murder jitters? HAHAHHAHA and the MUST NOT KILL thing was hilarious

and then of course the priest joke. HA they sung together! TRUE LOVEEE! hahah
TheArtful chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
hes such an ass! AHHHHHHHHHHH sweeney makes me soo angry!
TheArtful chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
that was hilarious
TheArtful chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
In the darkness it appeared as if he had a blade for a hand. Or scissors.

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! HAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHHA

great fic
woooweeewooooo chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
I watched Sweeney Todd two days ago and love it. Since then, I've been looking for good fanfics, and yours is definately the best so far.

I loved how everything was so in character, and I could imagine this happening.

I'm glad that Sweeney Todd didn't fall in love over night and it took a while to get to that stage.

Thanks for writing such a great fic, especially for one of my first Sweeney Todd ones. 3

Kitten. x