Reviews for Purple Dusk
PadsProngsMoonyProngslet chapter 12 . 10/11
What do you mind by update soon? You haven't update in two years! *pout*
I love this fic, so please oh please. I want to read the next chapter. Update soon,please? Pretty please? *give cookie*
T.T chapter 12 . 8/5
cant wait for the next chapter. and you never did tell us the name of the story preview in the last chapter or who the two were. anyway please please please pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon! (PUPPY DOG EYES OF DOOM!)
FunnyDs1 chapter 12 . 5/27
'The next chapter will be out soon'...*looks everywhere frantically*..."where is it?". its an amazing fic and its a real pity you have left it, please remember this and finish it soon, I love Harlan and i wish there were more fics like this. Please please please please update soon
thedarkpheonixrises chapter 12 . 5/2
Please please please update! It's such a beautiful story and it deserves to be completed
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Sorry to hear about ur ankle! I hope u get better! Bye! Luv ya bro! XD
maya31 chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
i love
Dina Eragon Black chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Nate? Don't you mean Mate.
LittleAngelBlue chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Please update ,this fanfiction is very cool
katelaina1717 chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Please update!;(
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

TheBlackRose55 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I love this story!

It's how I have always seen Isabella Swan, a cold hearted bitch who is jealous, and I have never really liked her, ever, not in the movies or the books! Not that I have seen all the movies either, he, but still, I don't like her!

Keep writing, I love to see her reaction of Harlan and Edward together!
ShadowThief126 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
This was a cute story. Is if going to be continued?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2014

Ren: *cowers* y-yes sir... * sits in corner writing *
Did anyone think of A Christmas Carol when they read this?