Reviews for Faith Finds Out III: Nothing
slayer-kent chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMG this story had me balling me eyes out..like seriously i could feel Faith's pain. Wow you are really something i haven't read a Fuffy story that made me cry that much WOW yesh i know i sound like spazz but im truely lost for words that was beautifully heart please please write another chapter to this story! Thank you soo much for a great story!
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OOo hear the whiplashes between retorts. Faith's so sassy in this. LOVE IT
Saurus chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I can honestly say this story brought tears to my eyes.

Yeah, THAT fucking good.

PLEASE please please post the sequel soon!
Micktrex chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I liked this best out of the 3 faith finds outs. It was oddly satisfying to read and imagine a drunk buffy stumble her way to Faith then get burned when she goes back to her prim and proper sober self.

If you get round to the sequel i'll definately read it.

Mike
warm-up01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
so now that you've finished your long term...are you going to write a sequel for this? cause gotta tell ya, this was once again very...bad for faith...and a ...DAMN YOU BUFFY! and a poor faith...( ...
Venera22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow that was harsh... Faith's really got some rage going on.. You expressed it really well, I felt and undestood her emotions. Thank you for sharing this.
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Damn... This was awesome, Very sad, but awesome. I can't wait for the sequel! _
Lillypad08 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hi...this story is fantastic...I have read or reviewed you for a LONG time and i'm sorry. But please write a sequel to this. You do so well at writing Faith's heart...the girl who so wants to be loved...I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope so.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow.

Favorite line:

"They were both bruises just waiting to be formed."
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
DaMN! Talk about intense. Luved it! Cant wait 4 the sequel.
eventide89 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was amazing, really really good...but -ouch- that hurt. Poor Faith :( Buffy was a moron. I loved how Faith went from asking B if she thought about her past lovers to asking if in fact she thought about her with them...very nice touch :) Well we all know that Buffys true love is Faith ;) so I'm looking forward to the sequal.x
kenyon87 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
buffy u ass why didnt you say nothing,it need a sequel so buffy can make it right, great keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
spashley20 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
this was fantastic :) i really liked it, the words really flowed, it kind of read like a song.

great job
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
OH...that /hurts/, I can almost feel that as if it were me...poor Faith...I can only imagine how she msut be feeling. to be used like that...her last few comments about how when buffy had sex with the others she was thinkng of her, that waas very astute...very well done and bitter.