Reviews for Home Truths
AlaskanFan chapter 2 . 1/29
Absolutely spot on! Tony relating to Paulie when Gibbs couldn't. Tony "killing Paulie's hope." Powerful story. Good job!
siddigfan chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
I love this story! My father could lose his temper and become violent. Nowhere near as violent as Paulie's but, I understand exactly how Paulie feels, hoping that one day you'll make him proud and he'll approve of you...only to always be disappointed. This story really touched my heart. Thank you so much!
DarkGhana chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
I really loved this story! Thanks xoxo
erik chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Great writing,
bjq chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
AWESOME
ndy chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
looove it... omg I cry... good touching story!
M. Louise E chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Very well written. Thanks for sharing. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Good job
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
WELL DONE!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Aww Tony'll Make A Perfect Father! Just Like Gibbs.

Poor Paulie Though. Even Though His Dad Was A Horrible Father & An Evil Person, He Was Still His Dad. & As Tony Said, His Hope Is Now Gone.

But Great Story. Tony's Really Something Amazing.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh Wow... Holy Shit, That Was... Damn Tony. The Enormous Amount Of Feels This Chapter Generated Has Left Me Tongue Tied.

Really Great Story So Far. Tony's Amazing! But It's Also Sad When You Think Of Why He's So Amazing.
Sin chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Interesting. I'll freely admit that there is a very fine line when it comes to punishments for a child's misbehavior and that when that line is crossed is when things take a turn for the worse. I do see Gibbs as being a very fair and good parent and not wanting to hit his child in any way even though spanking was probably something he himself experienced. It's interesting how there is such a wide debate on that subject. There's also the fact that abuse is more than just physical but there is also psychological and the worst, sexual, abuse to contend with. Telling a child that they are worthless and will one day end up in the gutter is psychological abuse in my eyes and we know that Senior did just that to Tony. I think Tony would make a wonderful father because he does know what that kind of thing can do to a child. This was a very interesting insight into Tony's knowledge and his handling of children and a very interesting read. It definitely makes you want to slap Senior though. The emotions in this fic are very real and it lends more to the fic that way. I enjoyed the fic immensely.
Ja
Sin
quiltedlives chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I love how you finished this storyline
Grandma chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Awesome story...just awesome!
The Greek me chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This story was so sad and so sweet at the same time. I loved papa Gibbs...Excellent...Bravo...