Reviews for The Perfect Catalyst
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Hahahah! I just love the two. Sadly, I haven't had the privilege to play the actual games, but from reading a lot of other fanfictions, are they not "mortal enemies"? I do like the concept of them being friends though.

Ah.. I know it's been a while since you've updated but are you (hopefully!) going to update?
stonald chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
a chapter full of banter omg i'm going to cry i feel a heart complication coming along but oh my god WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME BACK IT'S BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS I KNOW THIS IS HOPELESS BUT THERE'S A PART OF ME HOPING THAT YOU'LL COME BACK AND UPDATE THIS FANTASTIC STORY
stonald chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
"Sweet dreams, Ema! Say "bye bye" to Ema, Aleksander."

Ema bent over so she was just looking into the open car window. "Bye bye, Alex."

A now undisguised Aleksander reached out with his small hand as he attempted to call out to her, "Ma!"

Ema froze in horror.

"Good boy, Aleksander. Bye bye, Ema!"

THE "MA!" CAN MEAN TWO THINGS: HE WAS TRYING TO SAY "EMA!" OR HE WAS TRYING TO SAY "MA!" AS IN MAMA LOOK AT MY HEART
stonald chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
HE ALMOST FIGURED OUT ALEX'S IS KLAVIER'S KID GOD BLESS YOU GUMSHOE
stonald chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
meekins is such a douche omg bUT THE CHAPTER TITLE I'M CHOKING
stonald chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
i have no words but wow this story is great don't leave me hanging
stonald chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
what a cutie aww i hope aleksander doesn't grow up to like his dad personality-wise although i can tell he's gonna be mauled by ladies when he's older
stonald chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
klavier always use protection dude
Parkenators chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Omg plz update! This is so well written and unique, I'd love to see what happens next! PLLLLLEAASSEEEEE!
ivyclan moonblossom chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
I love this fic! It's so awesome! Is it going to be Klema?
kimidoriisan chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I really love this story. I think it's so well written, and it's great to see the confused, bumbling side of Klavier. I'm a little sad that the story is unfinished, but I truly enjoyed reading all seven chapters of this. I thought the Gumshoe interlude was great by the way! :)
Jesse Lane chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
This story was really nice! 2 years have passed since the last update, but I would be thrilled if you decided to continue writing this story!
MagmarFire chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
'Twas an interesting read, I must say. The choice of language flowed nicely, and the character interaction was certainly entertaining. Didn't think I'd see Ema be such a snark knight, but then again, a LOT happened within the span of twenty-four hours... I applaud your work!

Also, the reference to Google was epic. (Forgive me; I'm a computer geek, so I kinda care about those things. :P )
Sanxian chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Judging by the date of your last update, I think you won't continue with this story...? Even so, I felt the need to praise you for this fic, it's well written and I was enjoying how you developed the characters. I really would have enjoyed reading it to the end. :)
sailor winx chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
I couldn't help but to laugh at "rich bastards" It reminded me of Haruhi from ouran high school host club.

So far I love this story. I hope you continue this.