Reviews for Lest We Forget
bostonlegalgirl chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
I know that it's probably wishful thinking on my part...but I really hope you decide to continue with this story. You should be proud of this story of yours, yours is the only NCIS/Bones crossover fic that I've really enjoyed reading. So I'm on bended knee here asking you to continue.

angeleyes46 chapter 24 . 8/1/2011
hope you will be continuing with this story. keep up the great work. i like tony and brennan together
maligal17 chapter 24 . 2/17/2011
Please do keep going! I am liking this!
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
'Alright Bren, when did you start hiding your spare key under a rock? Considering you don't have a garden, it's pretty obvious where you-'

...tehehehe :)
dammitjoanne chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
Let me just say that I'm in love with your fic? :B

Seriously! I'm loving this Brennan and Tony thing, so pleaseeeee keep doing it! {Sorry Booth}

Tony is sooo cool!
Viktorija chapter 24 . 2/4/2011
Aww... Great job!
BB4ever chapter 24 . 2/3/2011

Ohmygoodness Thanks for updating! I'm squeeing right now. haha I loveeddd this chapter!

It definitely works that Tony gave her the shell. I love the conversation Max had with Booth. I still love Booth but Max is amazing too :) And Booth needs to get woken up. I really am liking Tony and Brennan together, tbh. I am loving the fact that Booth is NOW jealous of Tony and him and Brennan's happy-family thing going on. And I liked how Booth noticed that Max didn't call him 'son' like he did Tony.

"That could have been you." - Yes, Booth. Yes, it could have been :/

I am having trouble making coherent thoughts right now because I'm just too excited by this chapter. In the AU way, it's a MUCH better scene than the actual (But I did love that ending scene too)

This is an absolutely great chapter and great writing! Thanks so much for updating! This added to my already great day! Thank youu! :)
RizzlesGirl4 chapter 24 . 2/3/2011
Aaaaah I love Brennan/Tony fics D they make me happy because I hate Booth now P... Hope you had lot's of biddings for the floods... I live in WA myself and have seen the news every day (...
Boots'n'all chapter 24 . 2/3/2011
Hey! I'm a Queenslander too and I can't believe the insanity our state is going through in recent months.

Great story! Hope to see an update soon.
GoBoothGo chapter 24 . 2/3/2011
Damn you Booth! How dare you move on! You should of waited foreverz for Brennan! It's not like anybody really cares for your feelings! It's not like the woman you loved broke your heart or anything. You known her for what like 6 years and she wouldn't even give you a date? Man that must be heartbreaking. Then you move on? what an asshole you should of just stayed miserable because apparently you trying to have happiness makes you a terrible person.

So in all Booth you should of just stayed heartbroken and alone because nobody cares about you or your feelings at all!
Dances With Monkeys chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
I like the who Tony and Brennan thing... Its really cute. (: Keep up the amazing work
BB4ever chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
Hello! Me again!

So, this Tony and Brennan relationship-y thing is still puzzling me. It's actually working. Hmm. I really like them together - short-term of course. haha. (But now I feel bad for Ziva. Except, she has her stud from Miami. lol) But Tony was really sweet and I love that.

Thanks! :)
BB4ever chapter 21 . 1/17/2011

I just found your fic and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm not finishing my homework now because I'm too distracted. haha. I love how you worked parts of the episodes in and then added your own writing. :)

As per this chapter, I love NCIS and it's very intresting having Tony and Brennan together. I will, personally, always be a B&B and Tiva fan, but Brennan and Tony could actually work. It's something to think about...

Thanks! Now to catch up on the last few chapters! :)
angeleyes46 chapter 22 . 11/25/2010
i hope you keep tony and bones together. they look good together and he knows she is vulnerable and supports her and says she can do the show when booth acts worried and acts like he doesn't think she can do it. keep up the great work
palmamalia chapter 22 . 11/5/2010
such a great story! please update soon!