Reviews for Valentine's Day Madness
Aquarius-1977 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
*standing ovation*
Irene Snape chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Awww I've just loved the end. It's like the episodes from the show. That passion between Gomez and Morticia was so real, I can imagine clearly John Astin and Carolyn Jones filming this episode! You portrayed so well the characters! BRAVO!
Irene Snape chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Hey, I like this fic very much, really funny! And to call Morticia ''angelito mío'' was right. In Spanish ''angel'' is used for both, men and women. When you refer to an affectionate way of naming people is ussually used for women mostly. ''Angelita'' it's a girl name, not a pet name. Greetings from Spain! Hugs :3
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Really, really wonderful :)
Showghost chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
I had no idea you were an Addams fan! I feel like Sweeney Todd would get along with them handsomely. You should seriously consider writing more and sending them in to a producer or screenwriter. If they won't take it, I'll film them myself! It's always been a dream of mine to revive the show one day...but it won't be the same without Carolyn and John :( (Here's an idea: Johnny Depp Gomez?)

Anyway, I LOVED it! I felt as though I were watching an actual episode of the '60's show, and I could actually picture the actors saying each line. Just one thing-who was at the door in the end?
Woof chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
This is adorable. I'm a fan of the 60s series and it was great fun to find a story written in that style.
Cascaper chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
MORTICIA: Yes, but they all died (BEAT)…rather messily too.

GOMEZ: I know. So did their lovers. I was hoping that… (BEAT) maybe that would happen to us one day.

-Fast work, and so neatly done. May you be granted all your darkest heart’s desires as well. Thank you for the fun!
Cascaper chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Quick? What did I say? Speak of the devil and whatnot- she’s *married* the TV and is stuffing herself with crocodile tails? Save us, una! Save them all!
Cascaper chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
“We wouldn’t our guest to handle anything…” –We wouldn’t “want” him to handle anything.

-Ay, dios mio. More conservatory talk? Oh well, all is soon to be straightened out… Poor Tish though, it’d better be quick.
Cascaper chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Johnny Depp? Are you sure you don’t mean Antonio Banderas? –Wait, you’re the most dedicated Sweeney/Johnny fan I’ve known since my sophomore self. Never mind.

One thing I don’t understand- “He hands on the bear rug.” Meaning…what? The hat lands there, or Juan does? -Oh wait, and then there’s this line: “This isn’t how I love. Forgive me for saying my love, but you are cruel lover.” –“Forgive me for saying this,” or “saying so,” otherwise it’s confusing.

But anyway, this is pure gold here. Mama’s eyes “two radiant puddles of mud”… and the Fester-Gomez dance… Onward I forge!
Cascaper chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
“…don’t think you could loosen these bandages a bit? It’s starting to chafe my wrists a bit.” Two things there (congrats on five whole chapters before I found a quibble…): the repetition of “a bit” is- crap I almost said it myself! Well, it’s somewhat redundant. One or the other of them needs to be deleted. Also, bandages being plural and all… the sentence should probably read “They’re starting to chafe my wrists.”

But quibbles aside, nice work with the peace-pipe trick! Carrying gladly on!
Cascaper chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
O_O holy crap, you’re bringing Don Juan into this? –I love you! This is going to be fantastic! (Though Itt’s name is spelled with a double ‘t’… did your spell-check not pass it? Or the site itself? It can be very jerky that way, .)
Cascaper chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Seriously. I can just hear him uttering that last line. “Never! Throw me into a tank of ravenous piranhas, drown me in a lake of quicksand, bury me alive with flesh-eating scarabs but I’ll only claw my way out, bloody wounds and all! Nothing can separate me from Morticia!” Perhaps I am thinking of Raul Julia’s Gomez, but still- magnificent.
Cascaper chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Restatement of last review, and then some. Loving the banter here… _
Cascaper chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh no. Oh no. Why do you listen to these people, Gomez? Because it’s sitcom humor and that means you always take bad advice… I can’t believe you know the series too! This is so in keeping with their writing style, it’s unbelievable. Going on now!