Reviews for The Fist, the Bullet and the Fang
Deucalion02 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
yes...the fiancee brigade getting their just desserts and potential for wonderboy to have a sexy gunslinger girl for himself. im so happy*sniff*
Rebask chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
rail guns aren't all that far off, quoted from Wikipedia: "On January 31, 2008 the US Navy tested a railgun; it fired a shell at 2520 m/s with an energy of 10.64 MJ.[15] Its expected performance is over 5.8 km/s muzzle velocity, accurate enough to hit a 5 meter target from 200 nautical miles (370 km) away while shooting at 10 shots per minute. It is expected to be ready in 2020 to 2025.[1]"
MWkillkenny84 chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Grande la citazione al Vasco e grande pestaggio della Brigata delle Fidanzate.

Cosa ne diresti di far diventare Kodachi un insegnante del gruppo di Ginnastica Artistica (specie di Makie-chan)?

MWkillkenny84 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Ok, ottimo massacro di Kuno (non mi stanchero mai di vederlo demolito) ed ottime scene comiche.

MWkillkenny84 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Ok, Angel si e liberato delle sue scocciature predilette.

Si sono arrabbiati assai i detrattori di Akane...

I discendenti della Jodansha?

Spero che Chao non se li sia fatti nemici in nessun tempo...

Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
ok its really random but oh so funny
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Interesting idea, but it kinda reminds me of another fic...

Akane as the Psychotic P.E. Teacher and Kurabara (sp?) from YYH as one of the new teachers (along with Negi) for the middle school.

Anyways, the idea is okay, and you've obviously put a lot of thought into the fic, but your grammar is killing the fic.

Maybe it's me, but I couldn't get past the first few sentances because the grammar was so bad.

I suggest getting a beta (proof-reader/editor) to help you improve the overall quality of the fic.

You do have a good idea, and obviously put a lot of time and thought into your fic, I would hate to see it fail due to poor grammar.

If you feel that you need a beta but can't find one right now, I'm willing to help you out. I've got three excellent betas, though two of them are off and on due to their schedules, but all three are very knowledgeable about both Ranma and Negima.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Kami, stavo aspettando da Capodanno questa storia!

Ok, ottimo inizio...

Ed ottimo inizio (nascosto) di Akane-bashing.

Piu o meno.

Voto: 10

PS: un suggerimento per aumentare il grado di follia del Mahora: durante il Festival, far passare in giro i Dinobots (serie G1).
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
great story though I wander what will happen next and please if you have pairings don't Pair Ranma with Akane though from the title I thnk I can guess what it might be but I will stay quite