Reviews for Bigger Than Us
feather flyer chapter 32 . 3/30
Serriously, this one too? Come one, you have to update, you just have to. *wails and falls to knees pathetically* please?:3
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 32 . 1/3
Nooooo. It's not done yet? !

Oh well. I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Please write more! This story is fabulous
Leo Gelly chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
So good! I hope you didn't for get about this story. It's really good and I can't for the ending. :)
hannah2000105 chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
ha! alex and justin
xLix chapter 32 . 3/25/2013
I finally managed to read the whole story - yay me! :D
Actually, I'm sick as a dog right now so I am feeling quite miserably as I can't really do much, but your story cheered me up a bit, so thanks for that ;)
Well... there are so many things I could say now, after having read like 10 chapters in one sitting... At the very least, I have to say I am intrigued as to what is going to happen with Miley and Alex /Miley and Rachel... Poor Lilly, looks like there are some rough times ahead before the end.

This story has been a long time in the making, but I am glad you are planning on finishing it, no matter how many readers you have. Still, don't worry, because I am actually planning on reading every chapter that's still to come - I might be a bit late to the party, but I am kinda determined to stick with you until the end ;)
MMM chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Update soon please :)
MMM chapter 32 . 3/5/2013
Please update soon :)
CalzonaaForeverr chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
Please update soon! I saw that you haven't updated since Novemberso I really wish you would update because this is a really good story!
magusanimus chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
Don't give up. We are still here hanging on every word. 40 chapters? Simply not enough. So well done. I look forward to more.
kayla1252 chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
Ahh man. What a cliffhanger. Thanks for another chapter.
kayla1252 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Just started reading. Great beggining.
nileyjiley chapter 31 . 3/23/2012
This is very good! Cant wait to see whats next!
sweetkid45 chapter 31 . 3/13/2012
I do like where this story is going I just hope miley and lilly stay together even if miley becomes a cheer leader!I do love liley storys better then the rest the hannah montana for writing this one!:):)
WitchieKit chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
This is what you call fluff? It's really just a budding romance and a break welcomed break from all the angst.