Reviews for Cultural Differences
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/3
Keep up the great work love it so so so very very much
Blossom11 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Love it! Thanks for posting!
gothic-inu-Btch chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
such a happy ending to a wonderful story just wondering are you planning on telling what happened to sango lol you onlly hinted at her fate.
Midoriori chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
hffff...I liked the story till this part. I know this is all make believe, but seeing as she isn't a citizen this would never work.
Cold Blood Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
You're a good writer but I hate the plot since this is slavery no matter how you describe it. I can't keep reading it since it goes against my morals. Buying someone without their permission and being allowed to abuse them Is just plain sick.
Saphireanime chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
i love this story, very well done
young kagome chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Your story was different from others I've read. Interesting. Keep it up.
dxlmao chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I am so against the content of this story but I can't help but read it. It just draws me in. Oh my GOD If that happened to me I don't know what I'd do. Maybe cause some people bodily harm and become detached to the world.
Smile Black chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
I really like your story. and it nakes me so happy that you consequently let Kagome refer to herself a s deutsche and not german. I think its sad, that the other nations refer to us as Germans... that was just ONE freakin tribe back in the days without indoor plumbing and electricity!

so even if your story was crap... what is wasn't (that was a really nice emotionally rolercoster) just because you say Deutsch und Deutsche und Autobahn I'm proud of you :D
wifeofadamson chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I am really happy you portrayed the father as a villain. In many fics he is so overly nice and gentle and has no real substance.
I am enjoying your work, and I know it is finished, but I can't help but question some of the logic behind the scenario being feasible.
Firstly, claiming a German citizen as virtually a slave would cause an international incident if nothing else as the German government would demand having her returned safely and unmarked.
And secondly, and I know this is already complete, but I am dreading this turning into a romance. I can not imagine any sane woman falling in love in this scenario without it being Stockholm syndrome, unless Sess ends up releasing her at some point and then they fall in love. Otherwise you would not be very true to your character as you have set Kagome up as a strong, intelligent, independent woman who was never dependent on friends or family before, so why would she ever be dependent on her "owner" at a later time?
Please do not misunderstand and take this as a flame. I just wished to share my thoughts on your writing which so far I have enjoyed!
Cheers
GobletOwl29386 chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
I could cry right now... I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and just by mentioning Harry Potter, I cry..
Shadow Traveler chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Great Job! I really enjoyed reading this story, especially with such an interesting plot. :)
Ezzy658 chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
At first I was skeptical about reading this because unfortunately there aren't a lot of good Sess& Kag stories out there and this seemed just a little far fetched; however, I was pleased to find out that I was wrong.
I thoroughly enjoyed that you had the couple go thru all 3 differents types of marks and their relationship grew.
It was odd to see Sango as bad because well I have felt that she was like Kagome's sister and I was also surprised that there was no Miroku, unless I missed him.
For as lovely as the story was, I felt like the Epilogue was too rushed, it definitely could have been longer and more detailed, but as writer, I, understand that at times our vision is different from our readers.
gaaragirl2212 chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
This story was fantastically written I loved almost everything. The only thing I didn't like is that sango was always kagomes best friend in the anime/manga and in this fic she is a weak vicious woman with cruel intentions. But I respect that you was writer's chose this. Over all its a fantastic story
SnowFlower Garden chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
This was beautiful. The tiny bit of darkness in this story, the matureness makes it so interesting. The story and characters are so well written. Sesshomaru is a fun character to play around w/ when it comes to fanfictions, and I love your version of him. The only tears that were shed were happy tears 3 Thank you for bringing this beautiful story into the world