Reviews for Cultural Differences
InuFanJinx chapter 30 . 1/27
This was a wonderful story and I thank you for writing and posting it so that we could enjoy it!
Nyght elf chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
well sorry but i give up. 30 chapters of savage slavery? not my cup of tea even if i do read dark stories this is just sick. maybe i will read the last chapter but i cant read this i just can't. its too much for me. realy, sorry. good luck with your writing and take care.
Nyght elf chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
everyone is stupid and bad (sango inuyasha yada yada)and only kagome is cool. what the hell? i understand the need to corner her but why in this way? lets see what's next thus i have no hope for her. it would be too big of a miracle to make this better. maybe i dont understand german people? but this is too much and this is definitely no kagome but only a girl au that has some similarities. thx for writing, lets see what's next.
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 9/1/2015
OMG PUTTING BOTH FAMIES TOGETHER WAS THE BEST THING EVERR. I MEAN THE WAY THEY ALL INTERACT WITH EACHOTHER IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 9/1/2015
OMG HE'S CRYING AND SHE'S CRYING TOO! THERE CRYING FOR EACHOTHER
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 9/1/2015
Man with all the stories i have read, THIS story is the only one that has Sesshomaru's mother as a kind, generous women, who loves her mate and not some ice cold hearted bitch who doesnt accept humans in her family. And also Sesshomaru's father as a womanizer who doesn't know how to love someone whole heartedly, while in usual stories he's a supporting father whos kind cheerful and pretty much a mix of Inuyasha's freedom to do whatever and Sesshomaru's seriousness.
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 9/1/2015
Such a supporting family. LOVE IT!
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 9/1/2015
Sesshomaru's pouring his heart out to his mother, He loves Kagome so muuch
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 9/1/2015
I LOVE how Kagome brings light and warmth to the Genshu household, i also love how everyone is happy shes coming home
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 9/1/2015
There so CUTE while arguing about Sesshomaru's snores
mary chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
She should be fighting more, at least i will until the death. Wstern people do not give out so fast.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Keep up the great work love it so so so very very much
Blossom11 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Love it! Thanks for posting!
gothic-inu-Btch chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
such a happy ending to a wonderful story just wondering are you planning on telling what happened to sango lol you onlly hinted at her fate.
Midoriori chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
hffff...I liked the story till this part. I know this is all make believe, but seeing as she isn't a citizen this would never work.