Reviews for Mother of All Fights
GrimFWaters chapter 37 . 5/12
So sad that that you didn't complete this, but thanks for writing all that you did! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story :) You write very well.
eam cullen 123 chapter 31 . 10/22/2013
good luck with test great work wit fanfaction
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
Don't end it i liked it I was into it

Are you done with this story
sillymeowmeow chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
its soo cool
Guest chapter 37 . 6/20/2011
WHY DID YOU STOOOP! This story is phenomenal! I love this idea and am always watching for people to write BD from Bellas POV! It just got to the part I was most excited to read too! Please please please continue! Your writing is beautiful and I want to read more! Thank you for a good read! You're very talented!
kacmaryland chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
cant wait to read more!
Byrne-Pattinson chapter 37 . 8/4/2010
I just read the whole story. And to be true from the heart, i completly love it. It is such a deep and really caching story. You have done a great job with it. Just too read about this picse of BD, that a really missing from the book, tells a great story.

I loved reading it from all point of views. Mostly Carlisle and Edwards. But the Jaspers is close behind.

I hope that there will be more chapters one day. Please don't let it end here. There is still missing to much. What happens when Jacob leaves and Leah comes in to yell at Bella. What happens when Bella is turning in to a vamp? Please keep writing..
absolutelyaddictedtofanfics chapter 37 . 8/3/2010
This is an amazing story I love how you kept to the plot but you added so much more depth to it it is almost better than the original honestly
MariDS chapter 37 . 5/20/2010
OOOOOHH!I think I'm in love with this fic : o...

Please update the sooner is possible!
Adam1207 chapter 37 . 4/5/2010
Great story from Edward Point of view it's wonderful. Please update soon.
Kirsty chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This Part Of The Book Always Annoyed Me Because I Walys Wanted to Know Each oF The Characters Felt And It Is Asif Yhou Have Put Everything I Needed To Know About Each Character their Feeling Within it. I Have Always Felt The Same About Jakes Part Of the Book,, That It Does Nothing To Explain What ereally Happened While Bella Was Pregnant.

This Is Amazing And Keep Writing

Yhou Could Bring A Book Out HONESTLy : )
stkirsch chapter 37 . 1/7/2010
I wanted you to know that you are doing an excellent job of capturing Edward's perspective. The story is good, but needs a little more polish as far as copy editing.
WierdIsTheNewUnique chapter 37 . 1/4/2010
That was such a cute loving chapter! It was fantastic!

(")_(") kB
A is for Angel chapter 37 . 12/25/2009
that was so amazing

so so amazing:)
puppylove216 chapter 37 . 12/13/2009
Please update soon this is awsome I hope you'll do all of breaking dawn like Edward's POV after/during Bella's change you know there are a bunch of scenes between him & Jake his protective side had to kick in and you could write about Jasper and Emmett's bet on if Bella would try and hurt Jacob once she found out about the imprint. AMAZING WORK!