Reviews for Choosing the Right Story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Maybe charlie could mistake this useless twit for a burglar and shoot her 6 times. Thats a story i could cheer.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
This is Bella. she just had all of these revelations about Jacob. About the kiss about the rain and laa laa deedaa. The second she thinks she is talking to the corpse and she can even FANTAZISE he might come back its Jacob who?. There is no iteration of this character that i do not hate. I cant root for her or wish good things to happen. I simply wish she would die - permanently. The problem is Jake is "human" to her and that represents all too many risks. Humans change their minds. Jake could stop loving her or leave. She thinks eddie never would (she entirely misses the point that he DID leave.) Getting old reduces her to abject fear. Bella is such a coward she is unable to fathom living life on its own terms living day by day. So being with a cold reanimated corpse who abuses and manipulates her, makes her feel ugly and stupid as long as he will not leave sounds like paradise.
Bella is so dark so soul dead that she might as well be a sparkler already here
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Its not Renee that Charlie couldnt get over. It was having that immature wacko who couldnt even take care of herself run away with his Daughyter that fucked him up. Renne said forks was too small, so where does she go? To Phoenix of all places. In case you didnt know Phoenix is a shithole and it aint big. Renne couldnt hold a job she was a huge slut and had no idea how to raise a kid. Look how Bella turned out. She had a twisted soul, was selfish, self centered and thought the best thing that could happen was to die at 18. T be with an abuse, manipulating jerk that treated her like a pet instead of a woman
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
THIS! THIS is a story that I will read and love- I'm already in tears!
scrambledup chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Hello! Great story, can't wait to read the sequel!
Nichole jones chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story and throwing in Edwards point of view at the end was a great twist, I'm so curious as to what all the steps are, just hoping things stay on the track they are on with. Bella and Jacob, no imprinting and no Edward ruining the progress , but it was great thanks for sharing and glad the sequel is up
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
(frowns in confusion)
Did Jacob imprint on Bella?
Coleegirl chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Where is the sequel?
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Twilighter368 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
That made me laugh do hard! I didn't realize go much I neede it.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
YAY! Loved it! seriously just went " AHHHH AHHHHH! A SEQUAL! and people are looking at me like im crazy. Note to self. No more reading Fanfiction in starbucks!
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
This was a sweet story, humor and drama and teenagers falling in love. I hope the sequel solves the Victoria problem. And what will Bella do when she sees Edward again?
Paty4Hale chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
all this tim i thought he hung up the phone after Jacob left!...ohhh dear lord... he was hearing everything.-...i loved this story...:)
snow eopard chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
wow
Guest chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Really great story! Loved it.