Reviews for Fiona's Purse
PapayaK chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was really fun, too! Thanks!
angiepie111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow, I don't know how I haven't seen this story before! Just so happened to be re-watching Hot Spot & thought I'd look back at some old fics & found this...and I'm so glad I did.

It was great. So hilarious and light. I was laughing out loud. And it's so true about what we carry in our bags. My handbag has lots of mysterious things in it that come in handy [tho I'm not a spy!] so I love how Fi had lots of weapons. :D
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So great. So funny.
Serpa.Sas chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
And I think I have weird stuff in my purse...
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Haha. Loved this! Nice job!
a-blackpanther chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
ROFL! This was truly hilarious and very creative. I loved it!
starla21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this is the funniest story i had ever read about burn notice! it could possibly the funniest story i have ever read! it is pure genius! i can totally imagine fi saying all of that (especially the 'fertile' part!). everyone was really in character! great job! but i'm kind of surprised that she never mentioned any thing about C4. i thought that would be the first thing she would think of in her bag! and i loved michaels saying throughout! especially the last one.
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is great! I love it!
Saltair chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Haha nice, a very believable take on what Fi would carry around with her in her purse. I totally could see the entire scene actually happening, you kept all of them very in character.

I loved the part where Sam found the pad/tampon, and how Fiona just went with it without the slightest embarrassment. I could definitely hear her saying “What’s wrong with menstruating? It’s a perfectly acceptable term. Or would you prefer fertile?” Like I said, they were just all very in character, I loved it )
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Funyest storry i ever read! i luaphed so hard i cried! oh yeah i'm sure you've gotten this before but you spelled fi wrong(u said fee) I especailly loved When sam fond the pad. god he's dumb
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Cute! A lovely take on what Fiona actually keeps in that bag of hers. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if she kept a packet of gum that doubled as C-4 or something. (Not that it would be particularly safe to carry around.)

Anyway, nice fluffy and humorous fic!

-Lemons
ewriter chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
NICE! I LOVED IT!
Victoria O chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Yeah, and NEVER annoy your girlfriend while she's on her period. Haha. This story was hilarious and very in-character the whole way through. It was a very creative concept to tell us what Fi might have in her purse.

I need to get myself one of those fake credit card knives, haha.
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was pretty funny, especially the end. The "voice-overs" were fantastic.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 3/6/2009