Reviews for The Virtue of Sin
starstruck789 chapter 20 . 3/3
Amazing story! so many questions though, wished you would have finished. BEsies that This Was GREAT!
melody chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
your story is great and i think you should finish it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Please please come back and finish this! One of the best Chair fanfics yet
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
I really wish you would have finished this! lol surprisingly its really hot! :)
GobletNox chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
I love chair! Good story. :)
fullermy chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Hi. Im bot sure if I reciewed this already the first time I read jt or anyways, I wanna drop a review again, this story is so effin' amazing! The story, the characters, the scenes, the lines, its very intense! You wrote it so beautifully. Every part is enticing, exciting, lovely! I always check this fic out, reread it. Its just so Sad that after 4 years,there's still no update. ;((( i hate to think that you already abandoned this fic completely, but Im a hopeful person, Ive always believed in the phrase, hope springs eternal, so here I am again, wishing that you'll go back to this story and finish it. Please.
lalai chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I really liked it. Continue updating the story please!
katii chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
I loved it. Please continue the story. I want to know what happens next!
Moonflower26 chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
What a pity this fic hadn't been properly finished. I would love to see Bart's and Eleanor's reactions to their children's relationship. Thank you for this idea, I always wondered about such a development, but until now haven't seen any proper works on Eleanor and Bart's union and how it could affect our favorite couple.
SingingPufferfish chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Please update!
FangirlBitch chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Omg you totally have to finish this story! Gossip girl is ending tomorrow and I was looking for some comfort in CB fanfiction when I found this.. Please don't abandon it!
Helen chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
awe! why did you leave me hanging there? *pout :( I was enjoying this story! I'm curious at what will happen next! please finish it !
Stephycats7785 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
So u totally need to update because you ended like right where I want to know what happens!
Stephycats7785 chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
So I finally had a chance to review cause my computer is being wierd but I love this story. Adore it actually lol..ANd yes Chuck FINALLY hit nate. I was so so happy
Eimxx chapter 20 . 2/14/2012