Reviews for First Time
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww. That was so sweet! Good job.

And LMAO at the whole 'Vala being pregnant' phase she was going though. That was pretty funny/ :P
soulsurvivor156 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw.. That's just aww. Lol.

I can imagine that's what I'd be like. Blaming him, I mean. At every opportunity possible probably. Most likely for the hormonal imbalance than anything else.

I love it. :)
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is the best extension of your stories of Vala the Time Lord. I love the way you started out with Vala having a family first and twins was so cool. The fact that Vala was still terrified that she may never be able to hold a child and love them they way she wanted with Adria. Her human side must of been haunted by that for so long, it entranced into her having more children. I thought it was hilarious that her hormones were so out of wack that she slapped Cam so hard and Carolyn told him to suck it up. hehehehe Anyway, now Vala has Daniel, her two children, family and friends to fulfill her life. :D
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Excellent follow up to your last story. Can definitely see what you mean by Cam putting his foot in it! You would think being the leader of SG-1, that he'd be able to spot dangerous territory when he comes across it. Guess it doesn't extend to pregnant women, and he so deserved that slap, not to mention the lack of sympathy. ;0

"I’m sure if I could just get my hands on the right things it would be completely possible for Daniel to be the pregnant one next time around.” The look on Vala’s face was totally serious."

Might be in Daniel's, and every other males, best interest to keep Vala happy, and away from any alien medical technology. ;)

Good section on Vala's insecurities, and nice job tying the issue into both what happened to Adria as well as Gallifreyan biology.

And it definitley sounds like little Alexis has taken after her mother. It'll be interesting to see just how much, and whether or not Kalen is the same.

"Jack checked his watch. “Why am I not surprised the Doctor won the baby pool?”"

Never bet against the time traveller!