Reviews for Romeo And Juliet
Alita258 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think is a good prompt, but this first chapter needs serious editing, it's hard to read and understand the idea mainly do to the lack of punctuation.I know is only the first prologue, but this gives the readers an idea of how would the story develop, and if it's worth reading. With a little work on this, I'm sure they wouldn't doubt to keep reading.
nataliaa. x chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Oh My Gosh, that was veryy well written.

I loved Jenny's note, and how Nate was yelling at Vanessa.

Poor Nate, R.I.P.
XOXOJordan chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
wow i was just reading along the boom! nate died lol but ya i understand why you did it lol someone had to die. Loved the story you did a great job!
melstarx chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Aww Jenny, Nate died I like the twist how not both them did but just one this was a good story. (Y)
naleysocute23 chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
OMFG! Yeah I kind of figured that it would be a Romeo and Juliet ending... hence your story title but that was a good modern ending it would be pretty cool to have an epilogue of what happened after Nate's death...anywho off to check out your other stories :D
bubbles1344 chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
I can't believe u killed him poor jenny. it was a good ending tho
xxcaityxx chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
wow running away... adds a twist to the story :)
n.noodle chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I must say I really enjoyed your fic but can I make a little suggestion?...

I haven't red the second chapter but I found a little mistake in one of the names Nate's name is mistaken Nathaniel is the correct name

keep writing I love Jenny/Nate's stories my second favorite couple.
melstarx chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Oh My Runningaway, I suppose thats a good idea though because dans back now.
naleysocute23 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Oh wow run away? Yes do then they can live happily ever after ;) but it not always the case of happily ever after in Gossip Girl right? Especially for Romeo an Juliet eek! Please UD soon girlie need next chapter and loving the song choices Taylor Swift rocks!
TheKRose chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
what? jenny is planning on running away, and nate may possibly follow her... post more soon..
XOXOJordan chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
wow. She wants to run away. I was not excpecting that! lol. Post more soon
melstarx chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
I could say hey mom, dad guess what not only are you having dinner with the Archibald's but I'm also dating one how freaking awesome is that'' - that bit was funny i love sarcasim bits.
ChuckBass chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
This was brillaint aww and the i love you bit was sweet they finally declared they loved each other,
naleysocute23 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Hey girlie just started reading this story and OMG loving it so far ;) YAY they love each other! Keep up the good work can't wait for the dinner... what will they do?