Reviews for Paradigm
ToMyMuse chapter 13 . 9/20
Loved this fic. The way they evolved and then finally realized their love was so powerful and heartfelt. Beautiful.
Herondale18 chapter 13 . 9/15
I loved this story because the smut was great(of course), but there was also a good plot. Loved it!
LizzysSongs chapter 13 . 9/12
this was awesomeexactly what I was searching for, thanks!
SusannahMalfoy chapter 13 . 5/18
This is one of my all-time favs. Just so good and smoochy and also a new twist with that memory-creating spell. You are my heroine (cuz you make me hooked!)
bruh chapter 13 . 4/21
HareDray chapter 13 . 4/5
This was utterly amazing. Is there a sequel to the story? I really want to read one.
luli chapter 12 . 3/29
The entire story is soooo good!. I love how cute, real, loving and masculine you made them! Great job!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 13 . 3/22
After lots of disapointing stories your piece of art seemed to be a bless send by god himself.

I don't know where to start... I love! your writing, it is beatiful, plain when needed plain, catching when needed, colourful, startling - you got it!

And this story, this plot is simply perfection. You managed to make such an unbelieving set believabel. And not only that, you made me feel. Your timing was right, your setting was right, your character description was right.

I don't know how to congratulate you to something so worth of reading.

Thanks a lot.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 3/13
I'm done. I can't. I'm dying.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/13
GlambertMatt chapter 13 . 3/9
Wow, that was BRILLIANT! So much angst. I loved that little bit about the memory making charm and Harry being Draco's one and only, that was amazing. You are so creative and you write so well. Officially on my fav author status now because I am sure I will read more of your stuff to come.

Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 13 . 1/29
It would take a ridiculous amount of time to fully express my love for almost every one of your Harry/Draco fanfictions. So I will just leave a review here thanking you for gracing myself and others with your brilliant and lustful writing. I give you an 11/10 just for existing.
Gabi chapter 13 . 1/1
Sequel please? ;_; its so amazing all of your work is
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 1/1
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
*squee's, fangirls, swoon, revives, and does it all again* HOLY SHIT THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

Also, B Smirch made me laugh. *grin*