Reviews for Paradigm
CatGesus chapter 1 . 6/25
I really liked this story, thank you so much for sharing this! I was a bit concerned about the whole rentboy-thing... but I liked the story. Love the love! Thank you!
Lizzie's last night chapter 13 . 5/29
Adorable!
Thanks for sharing ~
The Ultimate Undesirable chapter 13 . 5/1
Loved! Kept me reading, good storyline, sweet, and of course hot smut! Major win!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2018
I put off reading this, because I didn’t like the idea of Draco as rentboy, but I must say, this has quickly become one of my favorites. ;) thanks
LunaL chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Damm gurl you just don't know how much i enjoy this beautiful shit, i was literally all the time like super exciting omomoom really, thanks for this, im so glad to have read it
Lola Chable chapter 13 . 8/14/2018
Wonderfulexcellentdeliciousthankyouforuploadingit
terehsa chapter 13 . 6/10/2018
i love this work
Gingersnaps chapter 13 . 4/10/2018
You write the best fucking stories ever.
The best "fucking" stories too.
Feddle chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Like shooting babies in a barrel. I literally LOLed.
Missy Padfoot chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Miss Cheryl Dyson, thank you for giving me this gift of a story.

I can't even put to words how much I love this story. I read this story a few times a year every year. If I have nothing to read I'm going to look you up and find Paradigm. EVEN IF I READ IT JUST A MONTH AGO. And best believe that this is the case today.

This story (as well as The LipLock Jinx by Cassis Luna and If You've A Ready Mind by maya) is what I recommend when someone shows any sort of interest in Harry Potter fanfiction. I'm sorry for mentioning those other stories miss Dyson, but your story is too hot for the faint hearted, so I have backups. BUT BEST BELIEVE I MENTION YOUR PLOT FIRST, GIVE SOME WARNINGS AND SEE THEIR REACTIONS.

My most favorite scene is Draco's first time, of course! And I just am in awe how you created this rent boy story that is so 'feel good'. I love how Harry gets becomes addicted to Draco despite Draco not using the Modification Charm. And it's just perfect how everything came together. How the investigation, the galleons, the kissing thing, Ron being offended by Draco leaving Harry despite his better judgement. It's perfection and your sex scenes are great too. gah.

ANYWAY I miss your stories and I am always heading to your page first to see if any new fanfics have come out from you. I check here and at AO3! And this is weekly for years and I never give up hope. So don't break my heart. You are my favorite author hands down. You have brought a lot of happiness to me when I read your stories. ISITWORKINGWILLYOUWRITEMORE? coughcoughcough

Thank you for Paradigm.
Tooru Heer chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
Best one hour I spent reading this 3
MimiTaylor chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
Yum! Yum! Yummy! This one has always been one of my favorites of yours!
MimiTaylor chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
"Put something on before you catch a chill. You look like a compass." I've read this fic before but I just about died on this line because I thought of Dan's roll in 'Swiss Army Man.' Bad movie but highly entertaining.
Omg and Winky in this chapter -perfect!
LadyDogDemon chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Loved this so much!
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
I know its ridiculous, but I am seriously concerned for the state of Harry's bank account right now. I looked it up and he's spent roughly $250,000 on two nights with Draco. That's a shit ton of money. He's gonna put himself in the poor house. Also, I love your writing...I'm slowly making my way through all 126 of your stories and procrastinating on every other thing in my life. God you're brilliant
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »