Reviews for Paradigm
TinaMaki chapter 13 . 7/20
Awww. They're cute.
theunraveledghoul chapter 13 . 7/10
Your stories are simply brilliant! Thank you so much for writting this wonderful piece of Drarry
Skay Grey chapter 13 . 7/9
Que fic linda e doce! Adorei a trama, o desenvolvimento, as falas, as personalidades, enfim: TUDOOOOOOOOOOO! Essa estória é mil vezes melhor do que "Uma Linda Mulher!" Draco supera com toda certeza e Harry pode ser o rei dos idiotas mas ele é fofo e maravilhoso! Vou ficar suspirando eternamente por essa estória! Amei de verdade, parabéns por essa obra incrivel e perfeita!
Summers fang chapter 13 . 5/30
well like they say "in for a knut in for a sickle"
take my Gringotts vault, take it all !
Luzula-spicata chapter 13 . 3/29
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
CatGesus chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
I really liked this story, thank you so much for sharing this! I was a bit concerned about the whole rentboy-thing... but I liked the story. Love the love! Thank you!
Lizzie's last night chapter 13 . 5/29/2019
Adorable!
Thanks for sharing ~
The Ultimate Undesirable chapter 13 . 5/1/2019
Loved! Kept me reading, good storyline, sweet, and of course hot smut! Major win!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2018
I put off reading this, because I didn’t like the idea of Draco as rentboy, but I must say, this has quickly become one of my favorites. ;) thanks
LunaL chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Damm gurl you just don't know how much i enjoy this beautiful shit, i was literally all the time like super exciting omomoom really, thanks for this, im so glad to have read it
Lola Chable chapter 13 . 8/14/2018
Wonderfulexcellentdeliciousthankyouforuploadingit
terehsa chapter 13 . 6/10/2018
i love this work
Gingersnaps chapter 13 . 4/10/2018
You write the best fucking stories ever.
The best "fucking" stories too.
Feddle chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Like shooting babies in a barrel. I literally LOLed.
Missy Padfoot chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Miss Cheryl Dyson, thank you for giving me this gift of a story.

I can't even put to words how much I love this story. I read this story a few times a year every year. If I have nothing to read I'm going to look you up and find Paradigm. EVEN IF I READ IT JUST A MONTH AGO. And best believe that this is the case today.

This story (as well as The LipLock Jinx by Cassis Luna and If You've A Ready Mind by maya) is what I recommend when someone shows any sort of interest in Harry Potter fanfiction. I'm sorry for mentioning those other stories miss Dyson, but your story is too hot for the faint hearted, so I have backups. BUT BEST BELIEVE I MENTION YOUR PLOT FIRST, GIVE SOME WARNINGS AND SEE THEIR REACTIONS.

My most favorite scene is Draco's first time, of course! And I just am in awe how you created this rent boy story that is so 'feel good'. I love how Harry gets becomes addicted to Draco despite Draco not using the Modification Charm. And it's just perfect how everything came together. How the investigation, the galleons, the kissing thing, Ron being offended by Draco leaving Harry despite his better judgement. It's perfection and your sex scenes are great too. gah.

ANYWAY I miss your stories and I am always heading to your page first to see if any new fanfics have come out from you. I check here and at AO3! And this is weekly for years and I never give up hope. So don't break my heart. You are my favorite author hands down. You have brought a lot of happiness to me when I read your stories. ISITWORKINGWILLYOUWRITEMORE? coughcoughcough

Thank you for Paradigm.