Reviews for Paradigm
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 13 . 1/29
It would take a ridiculous amount of time to fully express my love for almost every one of your Harry/Draco fanfictions. So I will just leave a review here thanking you for gracing myself and others with your brilliant and lustful writing. I give you an 11/10 just for existing.
Gabi chapter 13 . 1/1
Sequel please? ;_; its so amazing all of your work is
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 1/1
LOVE IT!
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
*squee's, fangirls, swoon, revives, and does it all again* HOLY SHIT THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

Also, B Smirch made me laugh. *grin*
I Stood in Neither chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I remember reading this story ages ago on your website and being so happy with it :))
despicableme chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
I re-read this several times and it is still as brilliant as the first time :) Screw cliches, you totally nailed it!
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Pathetic Harry, extremely pathetic, but obsession can do that to you.
Snap out of it and grow your bollocks back.
readingaccount chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
So, so amazing. Fabulous writing. Brilliant story.
Articuno chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
This was wildly romantic. I love it.
Articuno chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I love this. Harry has totally forgotten all a about the case. He should be fired.
Articuno chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I never would have guessed he was a virgin. But Obliviating his clients and then using a memory charm is brilliant.
Articuno chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Bath is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I'd love to live there if I could afford it.

Lol Harry an his stalker tendencies.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Poor Malfoy!
Silvanesti chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Lovely, funny, emotional, well written story, thank you!
Silvanesti chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Oh no, you fell for the Hollywood cliché and gave the viking helmet horns. There aren't any findings of viking age helmets with horns. It's just a popular misconception. Which I guess a lot of people have already pointed out to you. Oh well, apart from that I really like the story so far.
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »