Reviews for Paradigm
Rana chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
There are quite a few excellent rentboy!Draco/client!Harry stories; this one is pre-eminent and pure joy (perhaps not so pure given the nature of their relationship!).
mabynot1539 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Love this story!
chukaliteluvver chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Hah, that ending was frikkin epic! Wow, that blew every Rentboy!Draco fic right outta the water, kudos to you. You deserve an award.

I think I more or less choked when Draco did that thing in the mirror. Bloody brilliant. This fic deserves an award.
Layne Faire chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
My intention, when I started this fic last night, was to read a couple chapters, go to bed, finish sometime today. Well, good intentions pave the road to ruin. Instead, with bleary eyes, I finished it around 3 this morning, and left myself a note to remember to review when I logged onto the computer today.

I absolutely LOVED this fic. The truth behind Draco's Memory Charms, his choice for Harry to be first, the overwhelming need underscored by emotions neither were willing to accept, but unable to ignore . . . just brilliant. Thanks for sharing it with us.
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Best. Drarry. Rentboy. Fic. Ever.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
WAHAHA I love this one
Obscene Cupcake chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
;; I know a tearfilled chapter is coming up. I smell it on the wind.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
;;
Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
O-O

my panties. ruined.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Yay! Thank you, I love you and this story!
XD chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
I could not stop reading! You rock!
MissNikita chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW that was all so very hot and dramatic at time, I need more fics like this. :D
Saraid chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
I cried! Gods, that was brilliant!
IV2 chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Great story ! Very funny and quite unsual, I enjoyed reading it.
Lassy Pepper chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Gaaaahh! No matter how many times I read this, I always tear up. 3 I really love your writing.
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »