Reviews for Paradigm
ashyysvitkona chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
omg I loved it!
Herondale18 chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
I love this fic cause it has angst but ends nicely with humor and sweetness.
AngelsBeast chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
this story is awesome! its perfect! one of the best HP-FFs I ever read!
Phe Phe Nix chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Ok I admit, I passed over this fic a couple times, thinking it was 'just another one ' but today I decided; "why the hell not?" And I am so happy I did.

This. Story. Was. BEAUTIFUL.

It was perfect in every way and I will definitely read it again and again.

Fabulous job
AyuoChan chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
its the best fanfiction ive ever readed! 5 straight hours ofreading ! amazing writing and it was amazing sfgsufgsuftgsufysg i wanna read it again and again and again well done really
Roxannestan chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
lovely, wonderful! That is all!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
This was an amazing read. Emotional, smutty, excellent plot, and- again- the emotion. Incredible; I can't wait to check out more of your work!
brynn.brigham chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Bloody freaking loved it!
ToMyMuse chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Loved this fic. The way they evolved and then finally realized their love was so powerful and heartfelt. Beautiful.
Herondale18 chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
I loved this story because the smut was great(of course), but there was also a good plot. Loved it!
LizzysSongs chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
this was awesomeexactly what I was searching for, thanks!
SusannahMalfoy chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
This is one of my all-time favs. Just so good and smoochy and also a new twist with that memory-creating spell. You are my heroine (cuz you make me hooked!)
bruh chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
fandom sexual mua chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
This was utterly amazing. Is there a sequel to the story? I really want to read one.
luli chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
The entire story is soooo good!. I love how cute, real, loving and masculine you made them! Great job!
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »