Reviews for Gazing Lovingly
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Just keep writing this fanfic I love it so far.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Well you didn't finish it. Simple as that.
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i REALLY liked that.

it had a good mix of character's emotional turmoil and sexual erotic fantasy!

is there any chance of a follow up?
cool-girl027 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
You posted the story as complete but why does it end when Lelouch says, "You love me, don't you?" Is that really the ending? just curious
LamontSakuraYuuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This story is great I think it is facinating though I would like to know what happens next. What does he say Back I think if you don't add a new chapter you should at least add a little more to this one so we aren't left hanging.
RAVEalution chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Where you went wrong was by not finishing where you left off! XD go work on that
You know me chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Woot!

Love it!

Ahahahaha, Lelouch is soo typically forward and confident!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I thought it was lovely. Do you plan to countinue?
KaiDoujinshiWorld chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
I love this story, but one question...Wheres part 2 at? Cliffhangers SUCKS! lol. hoping and preying for a part two,

your new fan

Kai
arisa kojite chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aww, that was sorta bitter-sweet. is this a one-shot or is there going to be more chapters? i really hope that there will be more. can't wait to see the rest! ;D
Yukinagatolycos.com chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very nice...so lelouch new all along! By the way brunet is spelled brunette.
qwilson chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i love it! you write them so well! i'm so curious to know how your going to continue it! looking forward to the next part and thanks for sharing this :D
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Is this a oneshot? Oh Lord, please don't let it be! Continue, maybe just one more chapter! :D
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You didn't go wrong. Well, they might be a little too feminine in their actions, and you misspelled "combed", but other than that I totally loved it and am seriously hoping there is more. So you should update again...soon... like right now.
Dak'Airy Whyne chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
omg...like could you totally continue this? It's so addicting! I would be such a happy fangirl if I get to find out what happens! PLEASE! *Gets on knees* Im begging you XD!

Also this was awesome!