Reviews for Back then
asdfghjkl chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
this story is awesome so please update it
TotallyRose chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Great story! I love how you managed to add cheerleading to it even if it is only for this chapter :) Jade is a good character and you've written Alex well too. Keep up the great work! Please update soon :)

TotallyRose xx
kaatee chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Heyy, just wondered if you were planning to update anytime soon? I know when I'm writing and I go through a lull, I like it when people message me to say they're still waiting ahaha makes me more likely to write ahaha

Also, I've been through GCSE's and they suck, keep happy :) x
Imofficiallyoffthisplanet chapter 19 . 9/17/2009
OMG i need more so badly! Please please update soon :)
RenesmeeHale chapter 19 . 7/24/2009
wow really really good!
Just me chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
Ops xP

Update soon, I can't wait :D:D
the mysterious bob P chapter 17 . 5/10/2009
awesomeness :P. unexpected but i thought it was pretty good
MagicalMemories chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Write more!Write more!Write more! Write more! Write more!Write more!

Tis story is so GOOD!Please update soon*puppy eyes*
angel cba login again chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
OMG. You are evil. Although I guess I can't kill you, because of the whole bad-tooth-abi-protection-cornwall thing. BUT I STILL WANT TO!
NienkevH chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
Nice story:)

When are you updating?:) can't wait!
Just me chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
Oh :O

Looking forward for next chap! Update soon? :D:D
kaatee chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
Wow, now that's quite a twist...

That wasn't as soppy as some of fluff that I've read, even written myself, so no worries on that one. Relationships make me sick too ahaha ;)

I'm intriqued as to where you're taking this. I thought you'd be ending it actually, after Alex found her on the train, but you're carrying it on. I think I feel the hint of a plot coming up?

They'd better get out of the train station soon before they got spotted and arrested! What if the public recognise them!

Update soon! :)
lmao nah son chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Aw. I like it! I want to know what happens next though! Please update soon! ~Crystal
Just me chapter 16 . 4/12/2009