Reviews for The Horrors of Valentine's Day
Doveflight chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
*burst out laughing at the nude balarinas comment*

This whole thing was funny! I feel a little bad for legretta and i think i just realized i have a in-game couple i actually like. Legretta x Van (the only other couples i like are Sync x Oc, Jade x Oc, and Guy x Oc)
Moon-dust chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was soooo funny I cried out laughter A
planeprint chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
oh yeah, and each cupcake has a different heart disease mixed in.- XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC WIN JADE! nice story :3
whoopsImdeletingeverything chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
ROFL! This is epic! can't name all of my favorite parts though, that would take too long... :D
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
“It means that you and Tear exchange food-dissolving liquid by means of movement of the buccinator and orbicularis oris muscles,” Jade explained.

XD

Oh Jade.

I love you.

Not really, because you're a creepy old man.

But I still love you.
Lulzwut chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Lulz, a wet cat, love polygons, and nude ballerinas? xD But wait, what's this? No Ion or Florian? D:
Aurore Chase chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
OMG! XD

I was laughting during the whole thing! You're good at writing humour stuff! XD Keep it up! XD

(Natalia was so funny whe she wanted to go to the inn with the guys..XD)
Anakerie chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*snort*

This was fantastic! My favorite part was Legretta's emotionless love declarations. I still wonder what kind of V-day suprise Dist had in store for Jade. Please write more like this.
Koi No Henshu chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww, Luke got laid. Let's have a party for him.

and lol at Jade at the end. I'll take a heart diseased cupcake from him anytime. ;D -intense-