Reviews for Fallen Back from the Stars
Writing Contradictions chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
Cool, hope you continue it even though it's been a long time. Really love the story and the chapter ended off on an interesting cliffhanger.
Nekoi Kurona chapter 21 . 2/3/2012
So adorable, I love how the story has such a deep plot and the idea of Luffy once being older than Zoro but went to space and all that is seriously smart. And I like how Crocodile and Lucci want Luffy; But I guess that maybe that's just my dirty thoughts and angst-loving mind... Anyways, please continue; it's just getting to the good part~
ZoloxLuffy chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
More more i love it a lot and please let luffy and zoro finally sleep together
KTDLover chapter 21 . 9/7/2011
This is super-awesome-spectacular-sauce!:D

Please continue!~
Silver2010 chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
Keep going. Your story is getting really good. Could I possibly make a suggestion? Please, Please don't make it where Lucci or Crocodile wants to break Luffy by either molesting or rapping him. Because I really don't want Luffy to be with anyone other than Zolo in that way. Sorry if I am being demanding about it but I am very adamant about this cus I can't see Luffy with anyone other than Zolo in that way. Please updated as soon as you can
mugiwara-cristal chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
j'adore ta fic !

Vivement la suite _
Ancantsia chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
Anymore updates planned for this one? Really want to know how it turns out! Please update! ]
bloodyredsilver chapter 21 . 11/16/2010
Another lovely piece. I love that I get excited when I'm reading through the fics. I'm like, "What's going to happen next?" I totally didn't think that the space stuff would give them their devil fruit power. I thought you were going to go down the the now some alien thing is slowly taking over Luffy route.

Oh, Ch. 6, the end, where Zoro comes in on a motorcycle. My mine exploded and I kind of just sat there picturing the scene in my head and giggling...a little insanely.
Mantinas chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
This is very interesting(and getting more so), I cannot wait to read more.
yaoifan124 chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Ah! -faints- I just love a story with Lucci in it... he is so ravinshing. Hehe, anyways. I was surprise, no front attack? I praise you for that! Anyways, enough of my rambling. This was great! I can't wait for more to come! Until next time! Sayonara!

Lectori Salutem chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Lovely chapters. I especially liked the good night kissing! I love how Zoro and Luffy interact in this fic! And it seems like something really big is going to happen, so I look forward to the next chapters. I can wait
Hmob1994 chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
OMG! So cute and cool at the same time... Love it! I really love how you managed to blend in the different Devil Fruit powers with the storyline, even though it's an AU...

I especially love the Brooke bit... It really is something you can imagine happening in One Piece... XD
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Aw~! I feel happy!

Zoro isn't sad anymore! I feel glad.

I wonder what is the matter with Ace's condition?
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
That was a huge twist of emotions!

First I was shocked to hear only one survived-that left either Ace or Luffy and it shocked me more that it was Ace. And afterwards I read about another pod. Wow. I hope that one is Luffy...or the summary is wrong.

I'm glad that Smoker got his friend back.
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Oh, the chapter is interesting!

The letter was me feel meloncholy. It was heart stinging sad in the end. Poor him.

Chopper the puppy, that's cute.

What's even cuter is that even though ten years have passed it seems like Zoro still has this cute personality. I think that's very adorable.