Reviews for The Different One
SeishinNaruto 10922 chapter 1 . 7/30
It was...I can't really describe in words how I feel about it...But I'd like to say that it was beautifully written despite the fact that it was slightly terrifying. But I can't deny it perfectly shows the nature of humans. What we are capable of...
Anyways, even though it brought me to tears I won't deny that this fic probably made it among the top in my favourites.
MKspaceCow chapter 1 . 2/28
Welp I told myself that I was not going to cry...that didn't work out so well... Damn feels attacking me like that. On another note this was a great oneshot!
mylife9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
oh gosh what a great story. like really, you deserve all the applause. i love everything about this oh where to start.

i wasn't expecting the ending, but i loved the way it was handled and i teared up. i'm so happy though. i can only imagine that they're together now.
and i teared up when they were in the hospital and naruto was dying and my heart hurt and i felt so bad for both of them but i'm so glad they were able to express their feelings for each other, even if itachi never said it out loud his actions were more than enough.

i love the setting for this story, especially. a virus epidemic akin to a plague, "the hospital" where no one gets out alive, the detachment of itachi's coworkers and itachi in the beginning. it's great and i think it really helps enhance naruto's attitude towards his situation and itachi's changing feelings for naruto. it's fantastic.

ah everything about this is great and thank you so much for writing this! i really enjoyed it! it really is awesome.
sheren.nabeel.7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I cried for 30 minutes after reading this story. Even now i'm still crying!

(T T)
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This story was beautiful i never really review stories but i felt that this was necessary itanaru is my otp and i am obsessed and it is rare to find an emotional fic that can make me cry but it happened , btw i totally agree with your reasoning to not tell us its has a character death because it would have gave us a hint at the ending and i probably would have missed out on this amazing fic because im not a fan of character deaths
Infernal Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I think you should write a small sequel type thing where you show how Sasuke after Itachi's death. I think Itachi should have left a journal or something behind about what happened with he and Naruto and how he felt about it, if only so that someone in the story knows their story. It was good writing.
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
omg i actually cried at the end and not many stories can actually make me cry so plz continue writing *sniffle* it was so good. i liked naruto's determination...bye...
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I had the feeling Naruto would die at the end...even though there isn't a lot of ItaNaru, it was very nice and believable.
Shadi Shada chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love this story. I first read it on aff and so decided to look it up here just in case. I have added you onto my favorite authors list. Please don't ever take this story down. I was just able to hold back the tears from the emotions that I felt. A story like this should always be treasured. I look forward to reading your other stories. Best of luck and good health to you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I cried buckets during the last part of the story. It was so good but so sad. It's like eating dark chocolate, bitter and sweet at the same time. Hope you make more of these stories. Though it may not be on the same genre, but I do hope it'll still be as good or even better than this one. Good luck on your next story.
asuka5271 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was such a beautiful sad story. I'm actually crying there's just no words I can say right now. It's just so sad...
Onde Sko chapter 1 . 12/5/2011

You made me cry with this one, but I really liked it:) And a Character Death-warning really is a spoiler sometimesxD
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I cried! It was so wonderfully written that... that... goodness I just can't type... Thank you for writing this story.
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
sad... good story but sad...
Lavi-loves-Yuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is just... wow, I don't even know what to write. This story just seemed to grip me. A nearly hurtful grip and while I was reading it, i really felt something clench inside of me.

In a way this stody reminds me a bit of the movie "unthinkable" which deals with the aspect if torture can be justified to safe millions of poeple and how far people can and have to go to above their morals to prevent a disaster. While I normally dislike violence this movie really made me think. It scared me, of what we humans can do and also reminded me how important morals are, and that sometimes our own ethics and morals are too strong to ignore. I would recommend watching it (though I of course can't promise you will find it as ... "touching" as I did).

However, just like that film, your fanfic had a similar effect on me. It made me so unbelievably sad and at the same time the bravery despicted in the story gives you a heartwrenching warm feeling. And for once I believe you are one of the few who managed to write something AU but still maintain the core of the characters.

This is not just a fanfic about yaoi romance kawaiii!11 but instead well,... how to describe it.. It feels real. It feels tangible, like there is essence inside of it. Not only in matters of plot but simply the whole composition...

I am sorry that I cannot express myself in a better way, as English is not my first language. But still I want to thank you for this brilliant and touching piece of work!

Vielen, vielen Dank für diese wirklich wundervolle Fanfic, welche mich nicht nur zum Nachdenken und Weinen, sondern auch zum Lächeln gebracht hat.

Please keep up the good work.

Sincere Regards,