Reviews for First Date
randomteenager chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hahaha that was very cute! "Sometimes being a hero sucked." I liked that line. Fit very well with the scenario.

Cute idea! :)
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow, I kinda feel sorry for Sora.

Maybe not so much for Roxas, considering he wouldn't 'feel' like accepting it. (LOL)

If I hadn't already read your Hearts of Gold and All's End fanfics, I wouldn't have known who Tom was either.

READING OTHER FICS: FTW!

Should I feel sorry for Kairi?

Kairi: You SHOULD, considering I've been waiting for Sora for pretty much everything.

Sora: Really? Tell me when...

Kairi: How about getting the boat completed before we got involved in this whole mess.

Sora: We were already involved before you arrived at the islands.

Kairi: I was waiting over a year for you return after beating Xehanort's heartless!

Sora: You didn't even remember me for most of that year!

Kairi: I was waiting so long for you to rescue me from the World That Never Was for so long that Namine had to come and save me.

Sora: Excuse me, Kairi (AN1), for having to battle countless heartless and nobodies and Organization members and, oh yeah, ROXAS JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO KNOW WHY RIKU WANTED HIM RETURNED TO ME!

RDF1: GUYS! SHUT! UP!

Sora and Kairi fall silent.

RDF1: Kairi, you're just gonna have to get used to waiting on Sora. Sora, get used to being late to meet up with Kairi. Riku, you really need to not eavesdrop.

Riku walks out.

Riku: Don't know how you can call it eavesdropping when the whole island can hear your argument?

RDF1: point taken. Now get out of here!

Sora, Kairi, and Riku leave.

Seriously, should I feel sorry for Kairi?

great fic by the way. Excellent input of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine (though I don't really know who they are because I don't follow Final Fantasy).

AN1: Kinda stole that one from Legend of Zelda, but it kinda fit into the argument they were having.

Later,

RDF1
ForgottenxMemories chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Poor Sora. xD
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
The grammar could do with cleaning up a little and it's kinda sparse in terms of description. Pretty amusing though.
mattjesse chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I knew it'd be weird. Who the hell is Tom?
N0L0NG3R1NU53 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Lol!
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
cool fic!

wahahaha
TLSoulDude chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Something tells me that Tom would fit right in on Get Smart.

Smart: I once took on five guys like you and won, Mr. Marcinek. FIVE! Do you believe that?

Tom: I find that hard to believe.

Smart: Would you believe TWO guys like you?

Tom: No.

Smart: How about a half-drunk hallucinigen addict?
kmank09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
HAHAHAHA

HILARIOUS
EggrollPerson chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
lmao! i love this story it's so funny. poor Sora... definitely not a good way to start off a first date. and poor Roxas, Sora's gonna kill him even though Tom took all the munny... i love crude humor!

- From the Weirdo That Always Reviews
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT WHAT I WAS HOPIN BUT STILL EVEN BETTER, JUST PERFECT, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CONTEST, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA