Reviews for Neon White
Autumn Misery chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
gah. loved neji in this one!
xoxmk09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was cute. Good job, and you kept Sakura and Neji in character. I haven't read many, or any, fics of this pairing, but after reading yours I think I'll give it a shot. Continue writing.

Maybe you'll try this pairing again? I really loved the ending about Sasuke and Neji. Heh
haliz chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
it is angsty and beautiful the way she moves on the wasy neji realizes the little things about her and how she captivates him is wonderfull
Bowtie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It's very good! I really like the scene where she's crying & they're talking about Sasuke. I don't know. I think it was the line where Neji says “But, despite all this, he’s still under the same sky as you.”

Good work.
pansy25 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i love your NejiSaku fics. Even though they don't always talk in the manga and anime, they still make good impressions as a great couple
m00kie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Absolutely brilliant! This was sad yet full of hope, and my heart was aching the entire time I was reading it. Stories don't have to be melodramatic and flashy; this was a perfect example of simplicity at its best. Pure, honest writing is the kind that is the most expressive and most touching. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of art. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more from you!
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
that's just... beautiful.

i love the way you write your story from their early teens to adulthood, and the way your portrayed neji is just absolutely PERFECT! its really hard to write a romantic story with a quiet, stoic person, i know because i did but failed.

i also like the way you write this story, its not like some oneshots where the two people just kiss after they knew each other a few days.

when i read this story, i could feel their relationship progress. from a relationship that is barely even considered 'friendshi', to the end where neji fully understood sakura.

i love this story, especially the last part. how good can it get? its just so beautiful. i like your writing style, you are very good at styling sentences, i dare to say.

great piece of work, keep it up :)
Valzen chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I really liked this. my favorite part was actually the essence of this line, Technically, Lee can pay for himself. He doesn’t care much about him.

well done.
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I normally don't read NejiSaku fics but this one just sort of drew me in. It was very nice. I enjoyed it.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
that was just too cute

i loved it
Katsen chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
It's a very sedate story that is true to Sakura and Neji's characters. Lee seemed a little underdeveloped, as did Tenten, who was barely mentioned, but I understand that you might not have wanted to introduce foreign elements that may have distracted from the focal points of the story. I just thought that they would have a bit more reactions to their true loves being whisked away by another, whether it be anger, jealousy, or most likely in this case, a sad sort of acceptance.

Otherwise, it was very well done.

: )

Kat
TOBEDELETEDD chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this is so amazing T_T ... maybe you should make it into a story or make another oneshot about when theyre together... nah its awesome like this! XD
Mia chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
To be honest, this is my first time reading a NejixSaku fic, and I'm glad it was yours! It wasn't too overbearing, to the point where I'd give up reading because one of them was just way too persistent, but it wasn't too vague either.

I think you found the perfect feeling between the two of them. Neji is still Neji, and Sakura is still Sakura, but now, you've made them more compatible! (If that makes any sense to you!) ;

I also really liked how you kept a bit of the SasuxSaku in here, no matter how one-sided it was. It made me feel that I was still staying true to the pairing, even when I was reading about a different one! (SasuxSaku is still my favorite, no matter how much of an ass Sasuke is. Lol.)

Please continue writing stories. You can be sure I'll continue to read! :D
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i really like it and it's somehow realistic...the grammar is good too and I love the storyline

(and I say this as a sasusaku shipper...hehe)
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
A really good story. I've always loved NejixSakura. They would be a good pair. And this story sticks to their true personalities brilliantly. Great story, love it

x