Reviews for Neon White
al2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Amazing story. I thought it was wonderfully well-written. I hope you write more NejiSaku stories.
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, really well done! I like the ending, it's really cute :D

LixxyChan xx
Ayame Ryuukaru chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*Sniff* What a beautiful way of putting things. *Sniff* Wonderful
sophia666 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I'm not a big fan of NejiSaku, but I loved this. and especially the last part, and that Neji was there. and how you wrote Sakura was great, too.
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This fic was so adorable! I really liked it. I enjoyed reading it. (:
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is a really unique and beautiful oneshot, I'm glad you took the time and effort to write it.
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
It's a fantastic read. I love how in-character they all seem to be. Hoping you would write more nejisaku
nejisaku101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved it! you are amazing in the writing department! please keep doing nejisaku!
x-Any-x chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hello ! D

Wow. That's the only word I found to describe this one-shot. In my opinion, you had caught very well Neji's and Sakura's essence. You got a beautiful writing, and as I read line after line, I couldn't help but notice the way your words were filled with deep meaning.

All of them felt so... Right, as if replacing them by others will be an impossible task. Like they were the perfect words to describe what you wanted to express. The lecture was fluid. This fanfiction is really, really beautiful.

Guess that squishing Neji's and Sakura's element worked well enough for you, hum ? ;)

I found them real, there. Human. And the subtle hinted romance there was indeed enough and matched well with characters like Neji and Sakura, whose the personnality -and past- are pretty unique and apart.

All in all, you did a great job. An amazing one )

I loved it

Take care,

Any.
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
lovely:]
Aidyl Star chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i did love, how you made them fall so subtly bc neji isnt going to wake one day suddenly saying i want to fall in love with sakura-chan xD

it is sweet and its a couple that needs more loving xD i love neji-saku,shika-saku,shino-saku,gaa-saku xD bc...i think thats the kind of boy whom sakura could really be herself and them being theirselves...like ying and yang xD! update another story son
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3